The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Yea they went fast that's for sure. I heard only 36 pairs were hitting online by the dude who worked at Packards

Yea they went fast that's for sure. I heard only 36 pairs were hitting online by the dude who worked at Packards
Seems unlikely...for that low of a quantity it probably wouldn't even be worth their while to sell them online, they might as well have just sold them in store if that were the case.

6.5-7.5 going once going twice!!!
nerd.gif
Anybody get a confirmation email other than the site giving you a confirmation number?

Anybody get a confirmation email other than the site giving you a confirmation number?

don't worry, this is the third time i've successfully ordered from packer

as long as you get a confirmation number you got your shoes, thats how it went through with the ewings and the blue toes and even packer said it on their twitter

Last edited:
Seems unlikely...for that low of a quantity it probably wouldn't even be worth their while to sell them online, they might as well have just sold them in store if that were the case.

My thoughts exactly but they already have a web presence and they probably hope people will discover them as a potential sourse for the next release.

don't worry, this is the third time i've successfully ordered from packer
as long as you get a confirmation number you got your shoes, thats how it went through with the ewings and the blue toes and even packer said it on their twitter
Thanx bruh can't wait to get these joints in hand!

good that packershoes.com updates their stock in real time, not many other websites do that and just send you cancellation emails wayyy after you order.

Made a homescreen icon of page on iPhone clicking every 30 mins at work ran to bathroom n got my sz 9.5 confirmation 314 looked 6 min later most sizes gone I feel lucky

Just go this email from packer...

"Dear Customer,

At 3:00 P.M. EST. this afternoon our website was bombarded with orders for the Reebok Question Mid "Practice" Edition.

While we have taken the time to allocate pairs for both online and in-store sales, the amount of traffic and orders overwhelmed our system and web inventory.

We have been working for the last few hours to see if we can manage to fulfill all orders. At this point we will be fulfilling orders in the order that they were received. All orders that cannot be fulfilled will be refunded.

ALL MULTIPLE ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED.

Please bear with us while we sort thru all of the details on our end. If your order is confirmed you will be receiving an email with a tracking number which will be shipped via USPS priority mail with signature confirmation.

All cancellations and refunds will be handled quickly as well. If you have paid via PayPal then the refund will be instant and will show up in your account. If you paid via credit card, you will be receiving an email confirmation. Credit card refunds typically take one to two days after the charge is completed.

We will be in constant communication via email as we sort thru this glitch.

Please do not call the store as we will not be able to give you any other information until we sort thru the above."

:smh: :x if my order gets cancelled due to the f**kery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom