The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Im low 56XXs, had my pair in cart instantly but tried to add two so it gave me an error. Want these so bad I dont want to get rapped on eBay

due to screw up by packer on my blue toes, im awaiting my second pair of collabs (first pair was from well gosh). shipping says should be here by tom or monday. so may have an extra size 10 next week that ill do the nice thing and pass along to someone who missed out

Im so pissed i forgot these came out 
mean.gif

64XX yea im screwed proly i got a size 7.5 (all they had left). Some people actually have jobs and school and cant stay on the computer all day SMH buncha clowns. if anyone got a sz 10.5-11 i will pay good money for one (no rape tho)

looks like resell dbags have them on ebay already. from 250-350

Damn, if my order gets cancelled $250 is the most I would consider paying...I got my order in pretty quickly and my confirmation email immediately so I'm hoping for good things. The stock didn't really start to dwindle until a few minutes after mine went through.

They need to let me know something asap. I just copped the cloaks and the snow leopard kobes. I need to know how my funds are looking so I can track down these kobe elites.

64XX yea im screwed proly i got a size 7.5 (all they had left). Some people actually have jobs and school and cant stay on the computer all day SMH buncha clowns. if anyone got a sz 10.5-11 i will pay good money for one (no rape tho)

Insult then want something good tactic. Its called a smartphone.

They need to let me know something asap. I just copped the cloaks and the snow leopard kobes. I need to know how my funds are looking so I can track down these kobe elites.

I passed on the Cloaks to get these. Packer needs to hurry up and let us know something because I'm going to be upset if I passed on a shoe that I missed out on months ago for a shoe that I never had a shot at getting because of their mistake.

I passed on the Cloaks to get these. Packer needs to hurry up and let us know something because I'm going to be upset if I passed on a shoe that I missed out on months ago for a shoe that I never had a shot at getting because of their mistake.
Hell yeah I be pissed to. That's crazy we have to sit in limbo for days before notified.

looks like resell dbags have them on ebay already. from 250-350

Bro, I was at the store at 11:45 am yesterday. I can guarantee you that 60-70 % of the people who had tickets (they gave out 100 tickets) were resellers or were purchasing for resellers.
You can easily tell the resellers if you've been around the game for awhile. And no I didn't get a pair at the store, too many dudes cutting and fighting for position. I said the heck with this and went back to work and tried my luck online. Any yes I'm in the same boat as most of you. Probably will be cancelled 57XX's..

im working nights right now and slept through my packer delivery today. have to wait til monday to pick up from post office.

I got a confirmation email but has anybody received their tracking cause if they did than I believe its over for me even though I ordered right away at 3

I got a confirmation email but has anybody received their tracking cause if they did than I believe its over for me even though I ordered right away at 3

No one as of yet got a tracking number. The first wave will probably start going out tomorrow, but Packer should have been more on top of things and sent out cancellation emails as they happen. It will take days before it shows up on my online statement.

No one as of yet got a tracking number. The first wave will probably start going out tomorrow, but Packer should have been more on top of things and sent out cancellation emails as they happen. It will take days before it shows up on my online statement.
Yeah it's crazy how this was handled man. They seriously sold more inventory then they have? That's just ******ed.

ok thanks for informing me maybe Is still have a chance because I know they put up the link real late on twitter

Personally, I'd say if you were in the 6000s then you're on thin ice compared to those in the 5600s. I'm closer to the 6000s, so I'm already preparing myself for the canceled order. I just want my money back ASAP if that's going to be the case.

Finally got around to taking pictures. Shoes look great. Glad I grabbed these. Click on it for a bigger picture.

Back
Top Bottom