The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I got email as well.
My order # is in high 56XX area. What's are you guys at
nerd.gif
Mine is 61XX
fingers & toes crossed for my size 14
embarassed.gif
What time did you checkout at? I also ordered a sz.14

My order # was low 56XX....I happened to refresh while at my desk and saw the site was updates so I hope I was able to beat the "rush"
ohwell.gif

This is a really small retailer. Actually I was quite surprised that they had over 100 pairs at the store today for the people with tickets.
After the 100 received their pairs they were still selling some at 1:30 pm but only a few scattered sizes were left.
I suspect most will get the dreaded cancellation notice but who know's, maybe Reebok can pull thru and get more pairs for Packer.

There's no way that only 36 pairs were put online. My order is in the 58XX range so I hope I'm safe. We will see though...

After the hysteria at the store and now the online situation, this is officially a poorly handled release. I'm just awaiting the cancellation email now.

I got an email from Reebok today telling me they can fullfill my order of size 9 for the blue toes I ordered on release night. 2 weeks ago they cancelled my order but said they would try, yesterday they say they can't get them and give me a $50 rebate code, now today they say I'll have them by Nov 10, I'll believe it when they're on my feet.

Didn't they always say that it was one pair per person for the online releases?

Copped a size 12 and got my confirmation.. now, we wait. 

Back
Top Bottom