The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

mad.gif

I ordered a size 13 and receive both the emails as well my order# 62XX so I don't think I will get them but does anyone think that knowing how the release was handled that Packer work something out with Reebok to produce more pairs?

Can't believe they couldn't sent notifications out today. Should be there priority to sort it out since they made the mistake. And Im sure they were trying to get reebok to produce more to fill their mistake but don't hold up the people who should be getting theirs.

ive got an extra pair of packer size 10s due to a packer mess up on my blue toes. not looking for crazy resell prices, just willing to hook a fellow sneaker guy up

As said above, they have us by the balls. This clearly isn't a priority for them. This should have been taken care of over the weekend. As much crap as people give Nikestore, their customer service would have handled this situation better.

You just can't produce more overnight. They ordered a certain amount of pairs and in doing so, underestimated the demand for these. The planning and execution of these collabs start up to a year in advance. All the extra pairs that should have been at the store got distributed to other boutiques like Ubiq.

Guys Packers emailed me back saying this,

Your order went thru.

However this does not guarantee anything as we are still sorting thru all orders from this past Friday.

We will begin sending tracking confirmations for all fulfilled orders starting tomorrow.

Orders that cannot be fulfilled will be refunded.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, but the email was pointless. We know the orders went through or we wouldn't have gotten a confirmation number.

Thanks for the update, but the email was pointless. We know the orders went through or we wouldn't have gotten a confirmation number.
Ikr 
laugh.gif
. At least they stated that they would start resolving the problem tomorrow. The lucky people that actually got through will be getting their tracking numbers.

If we don't receive emails tomorrow with a status update, I'll stop by the store after work to see if I can get some info for us. Not sure if it will work but it's worth a shot at this point :smh:

If I don't hear anything by tomorrow afternoon, I'm getting my bank involved. They haven't even notified people of the situation on Twitter. This is the last time I will deal with Packer.

If I don't hear anything by tomorrow afternoon, I'm getting my bank involved. They haven't even notified people of the situation on Twitter. This is the last time I will deal with Packer.

Yea, this isnt right. They got what they want, more followers and sold out exclusive shoes. But i will never deal with them again after this. Bums.

Yeah I'm hoping to hear from them today. This is holding me up from buying the Kobe Elites. If I don't hear from them soon, like you I'm getting my bank involved.

Counting is really hard right Packer? like you would have to actually count how many people ordered the shoe according to size it will take atleast months of work.:smh:

Counting is really hard right Packer? like you would have to actually count how many people ordered the shoe according to size it will take atleast months of work.
mean.gif
Well I got my order cancelation email. If you're behind the low #60XX then you're assed out.

Back
Top Bottom