The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Did anyone in the 59xx or 6xxx get an email yet, because I still haven't heard anything and am kinda worried

im glad i copped the packer joints from wellgosh about 3 weeks ago, i have had them in hand for the past 2 weeks. i also tried on packershoes.com but my order # is 63XX so i know its going to get cancelled. i just dont understand how these websites dont have a system that automatically removes inventory after its purchased, to allow hundreds of orders to go thru when there is no stock is pure stupidity and bad engineering.

This all happened to me when I tried getting the blue tips off reebok.com.  It took them 9 days to tell me that I got denied. 

If you don't hear anything by 8pm tonight, more than likely that means you will getting a refund. I'm glad I got my tracking number but Packer's really dropped the ball with this one.

And they are releasing the blue and black versions of the Ewing in a couple weeks, hopefully they get their sh*t in order by then :smh:

The shoes aren't a priority anymore. If I get them, I get them. If I don't, I don't. My money is being tied up because of this and on top of that it will take up to five days at the most to get it back.

The shoes aren't a priority anymore. If I get them, I get them. If I don't, I don't. My money is being tied up because of this and on top of that it will take up to five days at the most to get it back.

Yes that is the exact problem right there. It's like they aren't even concerned about the money part. At this point, for those who order via credit card I would reach out to my bank, someone needs to put the pressure on Packers if they aren't going to handle an issue like this in a timely manner.

Just got my shipping confirmation from Packer!!! I was in the low 59XX. Order time for me was 3:07.

There is hope!!!!

This is finally over. Just got my shipping confirmation. Low 59XX.

Will never deal with Packer after this release.

this is so bs if i dont get my pair, im 6xxx high and i still haven't recieved an email.

if anyone wants to help a bro out for retail, lmk...

Last edited:
Low 59XX - Got my confirmation as well. Placed at 2:07.

I saw someone earlier post they were in the 58XX's, and they placed their order at 2:09...so there might be a little variation with the numbers people got, maybe due to so many orders coming in? Just a thought. Good luck to all still waiting.

Woooooohooooooooo!!! Got my tracking number from packer shoes!!!

Order number was high 6XXX, and i originally checked out at 3:09, size 8! Glad i was able to come through and add another question to my growing reebok collection. Crazy considering i was ordering the shoes in a mcdonalds bathroom with their horrible wifi.

Last edited:
Woooooohooooooooo!!! Got my tracking number from packer shoes!!!

Order number was high 58XX, and i originally checked out at 3:09, size 8! Glad i was able to come through and add another question to my growing reebok collection. Crazy considering i was ordering the shoes in a mcdonalds bathroom with their horrible wifi.

Glad you got yours too homie. As far as being in the Micky D's bathroom ordering kickz, :x :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom