The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Bros, they certainly don't have state of the art retail software.
And yea they got slammed on release day, no doubt about it.

Therefore, I would cut them some slack. They are a small independent retailer with just one location
and a small staff. I was at the store on the release day and it was pure madness.
After seeing that I just knew they would have some problems with the web release

Last edited:
Looks like I missed out. Still haven't gotten an e-mail yet so it looks like mines are going to get cancelled.

They weren't prepared to release these, simple as that. It's been a week and still no e-mail for me. I'd say that's cutting them plenty of slack.

Oh well, at least I get my cloaks in from NDC tomorrow.

Therefore, I would cut them some slack. They are a small independent retailer with just one location
and a small staff. I was at the store on the release day and it was pure madness.
After seeing that I just knew they would have some problems with the web release

I highly disagree with this post. There are independent retailers with just one location that have proven that they are capable of handling releases similar to this both on site and online. Packer got caught with their pants down on this release and this should be a sign that they need to upgrade their systems.

Last edited:
Woooooohooooooooo!!! Got my tracking number from packer shoes!!!

Order number was high 58XX, and i originally checked out at 3:09, size 8! Glad i was able to come through and add another question to my growing reebok collection. Crazy considering i was ordering the shoes in a mcdonalds bathroom with their horrible wifi.

Glad you got yours too homie. As far as being in the Micky D's bathroom ordering kickz, :x :smh: :lol:

:x

:lol:

damnnnn Packers delivered today and of course I was at work. it's all good just got off the phone with the post office should have them 2moro :smokin

I highly disagree with this post. There are independent retailers with just one location that have proven that they are capable of handling releases similar to this both on site and online. Packer got caught with their pants down on this release and this should be a sign that they need to upgrade their systems.

CHUUURCH!!

i was 62XX if anyone has a size 10 there looking to sell for a reasonable price hmu thanks

i would remove that asap if i were you, no buying selling trading.

but related to your request there was a guy selling a 10 or 10.5 in this thread for retail but idk if he still has them

welcome to the family!

Back
Top Bottom