The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I keep getting an error message on YCMC that my CC info is entered incorrectly. Double checked multiple times and it's all correct.

Oh well, guess I wasn't meant to have these. Had them back in the day and they were amazing. Congrats to those that got a pair to rock

Im so pissed that I didn't get these..I had my size 13 in my cart on the ycmc site and was trying to checkout for decades and it kept timing out and sending me back and then I finally get to the last step and it says sold out when I press process. I swear this just tops off a week from hell. FML

Yea, YCMC is all jacked up. Hit them up on Twitter about the problems I was having and they gave me some basic **** answer "make sure your Billing and Shipping address is the same" REALLY??? Thanks, I've never, ever, shopped online before, please tell me more 
mean.gif

I just ordered mine off YCMC no problem. They are still showing a ton in stock, plus if you use the code: KICKSDEALSQUESTION10, you get 10% off. Mine came out to $112, with free shipping. Good luck everybody.

Anddd I just got my confirmation email. Hurry if you haven't ordered your pair yet.

yeah keep tryin on YCMC, their site sucks, but it works. as long as it gets added to the cart it's taken out of inventory.

i added to cart right at midnight and kept getting errors, but finally was able to checkout around 2am. i had a couple other pairs in my cart on other computers too so they should be getting put back into inventory at some point.

lesson of the day- if it's in your cart, keep your session open.

Yea, YCMC is all jacked up. Hit them up on Twitter about the problems I was having and they gave me some basic **** answer "make sure your Billing and Shipping address is the same" REALLY??? Thanks, I've never, ever, shopped online before, please tell me more :smh:

Give us a call. We are in the office until 5pm EST!

some decent sizes up on jackthreads. membership site tho if you're not a member get on it. still no 12 tho... gdi forgot to do the ycmc pack -.- would've gotten all 3 pieces blah!

Back
Top Bottom