The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Hate to break it to you, but she lied to you. I just checked both my order confirmation and shipment confirmation emails and both show te total price included the 25% discount. I'm sure others can vouch for this as well.

I called and they told me the same thing
But I told her she was lying and they said they
Would refund me 25%. It should take 3-5 business days

Hate to break it to you, but she lied to you. I just checked both my order confirmation and shipment confirmation emails and both show te total price included the 25% discount. I'm sure others can vouch for this as well.

Yea I figured, I was at work so didn't feel like getting "loud"

I just said whatever thanks and left it at that.
Misses the restock, but if they re-stock, I will just order another pair and return the full price pair.

But if not, o well.. still dope kicks for much less than anything I would of paid for some nike/jays these days.

^exactly i paid 135 seeing everyone getting them for 100 makes a lil sad but 135 is still not bad

After all those error messages I kept getting on Thursday night from YCMC I got a call from my bank yesterday informing me of "irregular activity on my account" Long story short YCMC tried charging my CC 7 different times and not one of the transactions went through for some reason 
indifferent.gif

I don't understand what the issue was, why it kept giving me error messages and they weren't able to process the transaction? It's unlikely I would ever try ordering from them again after all this. 

Congrats to all those that got their pair! I'm hoping I'll be able to still snag a pair somewhere

After all those error messages I kept getting on Thursday night from YCMC I got a call from my bank yesterday informing me of "irregular activity on my account" Long story short YCMC tried charging my CC 7 different times and not one of the transactions went through for some reason 
indifferent.gif

I don't understand what the issue was, why it kept giving me error messages and they weren't able to process the transaction? It's unlikely I would ever try ordering from them again after all this. 

Congrats to all those that got their pair! I'm hoping I'll be able to still snag a pair somewhere
This happened to me at FNL for the CavsIVs.  It tried to charge my card several times.  I guess what happens is it gets far enough to put a reserve on your account (for the forthcoming charge, sorta like their way of checking that you can complete the purchase) that only gets added if the purchase actually goes through.  My card was all set after like 1 biz day if that.  Hopefully don't run into an issue.  I'm not lovin payin $135 but it's better than missin on these I guess.  Reebok has a lot of stuff on my list this fall what with Emmitts and more Answer IVs comin down the pike. 

But you can beat that though. Even with tax, you still get 25% off Reebok.com and what looks like a much easier checkout process...
True. But i'm not tripping over a few bucks. I consider it a win anytime I get a fresh pair of kicks for under retail. 

After all those error messages I kept getting on Thursday night from YCMC I got a call from my bank yesterday informing me of "irregular activity on my account" Long story short YCMC tried charging my CC 7 different times and not one of the transactions went through for some reason :stoneface:

This happened to me at FNL for the CavsIVs.  It tried to charge my card several times.  I guess what happens is it gets far enough to put a reserve on your account (for the forthcoming charge, sorta like their way of checking that you can complete the purchase) that only gets added if the purchase actually goes through.  My card was all set after like 1 biz day if that.  Hopefully don't run into an issue.  I'm not lovin payin $135 but it's better than missin on these I guess.  Reebok has a lot of stuff on my list this fall what with Emmitts and more Answer IVs comin down the pike. 
Happened to me with the True Blues last year. Card ended up getting charged 3-times and it took about a week for it to be fixed in my account. I was still okay, but I know something like that can put a huge roadblock in others finances during that waiting period...

But you can beat that though. Even with tax, you still get 25% off Reebok.com and what looks like a much easier checkout process...
True. But i'm not tripping over a few bucks. I consider it a win anytime I get a fresh pair of kicks for under retail. 
Definitely. Always a win when you can snag something below MSRP especially when they're moving as quickly as they are...

Already copped the blue toes weeks ago from packer, but I can't wait for the reebok x packer collab joints to come in next week. I'm sure I could of waited and got them for a little cheaper but I have a feeling the packer collab questions are going to be very limited, the site that had them today only had like 1 or 2 fsr. There is another pair with the blue specks on the midsole, I have not seen full pics of them but they look very promising just from the teaser pics.

You keep saying this but don't say the site... This is only a packer release and its not out yet.... what is the point?

Last edited:
hope my order just went through on packer collab. spots in europe are sporadically getting small shipments in. hanon had them a few days ago

wellgosh has pair of 8.5 packer collabs left. picked up my 10 there from refreshing site several times a day, and i guess a pair got returned or something

What the ****? When did the Packer collab joint released? :smh:

I gotta start checking these UK sites regularly.

Last edited:
this may help some who missed the blue toes:
A lot of you guys have asked us if we will receive the White/Blue version of the Reebok Question Mid. The answer is yes, BUT the released has been pushed back in Europe. So instead of a release October 5th as in the USA, we will release them November 30th at Sneakersnstuff. Stay tuned...

I was more concerned because it was my first time dealing with YCMC and I had never had anything like that happen before (error message AND then the multiple attempts). I would happily pay $135 for these. I'm gonna have to pay a reseller rape or trade something if I want them :smh:

I just got an email from Reebok saying they cant guarantee that I'll get my Questions and they would let me know next Friday, what a joke, anyone else get this?

I just got an email from Reebok saying they cant guarantee that I'll get my Questions and they would let me know next Friday, what a joke, anyone else get this?

That is such a joke. Don't they do inventory?! Glad I ordered off JJ they always ship the next day

I went through the same thing with the Red Toes. I ordered two pairs; one for me and one for my friend. I received invoices for both pairs but the next day the one was cancelled by Reebok because, they said, they ran out and my order didn't make the cut. That's what the women said on the phone. It didn't make any sense, but she did the usual customer service ploy and kept saying there's nothing I can do for you sir. We are deeply sorry. 

I just hung up. Wasn't even interested in getting any coupons or anything. I didn't even try Reebok this time around because of this incident. Hope you get yours though man. 

You keep saying this but don't say the site... This is only a packer release and its not out yet.... what is the point?
My point is very clear, I'm excited to receive my packer joints this week. The site that had them was already posted several pages ago so don't start crap with me because you can't check back a few pages. I made 2 post in this thread in the last 4 days, so I don't know where you come off saying I keep saying the same thing, typical nt loser I guess.

Back
Top Bottom