The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Keep the bickering out of this thread please. Save that for the threads in the Nike forum.

Regarding the Packer release, its looking like sometime this October. They are already in store from their latest pictures. Just follow them on Twitter like I am to get updates as they happen. Who knows if this release is like the Burn Rubber's where more than one boutique gets stock.

From the initial launch or restock?
initial midnight release
Even worse. Was your size also one of the ones listed in the restock? If so, that would be cold-blooded if they ship those out...

I agree though. The notification at the end of the weekend is bad, but at least they're letting you know. NDC does a similar thing, but that takes more than 2-days and your order is most likely cancelled later on. Hope you actually get your order, man...

Even worse. Was your size also one of the ones listed in the restock? If so, that would be cold-blooded if they ship those out...
I agree though. The notification at the end of the weekend is bad, but at least they're letting you know. NDC does a similar thing, but that takes more than 2-days and your order is most likely cancelled later on. Hope you actually get your order, man...
I don't know, it was a size 9, I didn't look at the restock since I thought I had them already. The email from Reebok said they are getting additional inventory and will give me an update on Friday the 12th

^Not a bad thing! NDC usually cancels because they oversell. As for the sizes on the restock, they were 7, 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 13 & 14 so at least they didn't continue to push-out orders for sizes no longer in stock...

i paid 40 for my red toes that came out a few years ago at foot locker outlet. but i have no problem spending between 100 to 200 for any of the latest releases. i have had way more love for the questions than anything jb could release

After all those error messages I kept getting on Thursday night from YCMC I got a call from my bank yesterday informing me of "irregular activity on my account" Long story short YCMC tried charging my CC 7 different times and not one of the transactions went through for some reason :stoneface:

I don't understand what the issue was, why it kept giving me error messages and they weren't able to process the transaction? It's unlikely I would ever try ordering from them again after all this. 

Good Morning!

We apologize for any inconvenience. If you received an error message on your first attempt, it could be the CC and the billing address that didnt match up. The first set of address fields are for billing with the second set for shipping.

Feel free to give us a call at 1-866-289-9262 and hopefully we can make it up to you.

Thanks!

I got the email from reebok telling me they would notify me on 10/12/2012 if I was getting them or not and I bought them during the midnight release. I called reebok and told an agent about the restock she said that the first orders would be fulfilled before any of the restock, but you never know. Now I'm not guaranteed a pair and my money is on hold at least until friday and then the time it takes my bank to put it back in my account. 

Anyone else hear from Jimmy Jazz that they were backordered? I called Friday and they said they couldn't guarantee me that I had a pair

Do you not own any of these shoes or just have incredibly wide feet? I couldn't imagine going 0.5 size up in either. You'd be swimming with narrow-to-medium width feet...
If you went a half size up, you'd be able to hide your wallet in the toe-box...

I don't think my feet are wide.

Here is what I own for different sizes:

Dunks/AF1/Court Force - 10.5
Jordan I - 10.5
Foams, SB's, Jordan (anything above 1), etc. - 11
Reebok Question - 11
Reebok Omni Lite Pump - 11
Reebok Zig - 10.5 (but they are REALLY tight, wish I had got 11 or 11.5)
Reebok Classic - 10.5 (11 was too big, 10 was a little tight)
Most of my dress shoes - 10.5 (but in Gucci I'm a 12)

I wear my Questions loosely tied, just a double knot with no extra slack, and they are nice and comfy I can slide them on and off quick and the heel doesn't slide down/drag at all when I walk- they stay perfectly on my feet.

Just received mine from YCMC. Great quality, and I have to give props to YCMC. This is my first time ordering from them and everything went very smoothly. They even sent me a 15% percent off coupon and two pair of nice, thick socks. That was a really pleasant surprise. Overall, very happy with this release. 

And all the Questions regarding the sizing; I ordered .5 down from what I wear in Nike. I have a very wide foot, so when I heard people say order .5 down in these I was worried. But I ended up doing it anyway, and I must say I'm glad I did. I personally like my shoes tight, even my casual shoes. I like them being tight so they can over time form around my foot. And I think it personally helps with creasing. But I wear 8.5 in Nike, 8.5 in Jordan 11s and 1s, and 8s in about every other Jordan. I went with a 8 in these and they fit just like my Cement Jordan 4s, that are also a 8. So I hope that helps some people who were asking about the sizing. 

Last edited:
an 11 just popped back up on reebok's site!!!  hopefully they come through and not cxl my order!!!!   #fingerscrossed

Back
Top Bottom