The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I wanted retail and it's a struggle to get off for my Kobe's. I even tried to give away my draft days with them

guys complaining about paper now?
paper??...
we talking bout paper..
paper man...
paper.

Lol you guys can have my paper if it's that serious. Funny as well how I'm selling my Kobe's below retail and dudes are still trying to low ball. The game all messed up.

Quick question.

Do they come in a package box?

Or is it two seperate reebok boxes?

I'm thinking about grabbing them off ebay.

They come in regular Iverson reebok boxes, no special accents to them so you won't miss out on anything if they're bought on Ebay.

HS just dropped the Players Use Only Questions. U can scoop em separately.

Last edited:

Good post, online is just a lottery now, you know that every site is going to crash but if you don't try you don't get (try queuing for 8 hours just to be told that the shop got half the stock they were promised and your stuffed thats a reason to complain not sitting at your PC with a beer sfor two hours). I remember XI Concords sat on Nikestore Europe for two days now any limited release is online 30 minutes max and something like LeBron Corks its gone in seconds, trouble is resellers think everything will turn a profit but with so many limited releases going around it looks like people just move onto the next one rather than desperately searching ebay for the shoes they missed
 DOOK BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY

Q96 on reebok.com for $80 with free ship using the promo code FRIENDS

had to give them a try for hooping at that price
i'm waiting to try them on in stores, I like the look of them no worse then any of the other questions or answers, 7734 nothing will ever touch the og questions but these work for me.

Q96 on reebok.com for $80 with free ship using the promo code FRIENDS

had to give them a try for hooping at that price

Let us know how they perform...I'd be willing to give them a shot on the court for that price as well...

Back
Top Bottom