The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

@azrael
Or maybe it's that these were sitting in shop and they threw them online, they probably put a few pairs online and sold a few pairs in the actual store, with this sitting in shop and kobes return I see what you're saying though

naw if that was the case they would have dropped them on black friday and we coulda got them for half off.

either they have a ton or nobody buying them. still got a full size run up on their site

naw if that was the case they would have dropped them on black friday and we coulda got them for half off.

either they have a ton or nobody buying them. still got a full size run up on their site

That's what I was inferring, they were sitting in shop, couldn't move them, so they expanded who could buy them by putting them online. But I do know that everything they had up on the site for black friday was mainly the BS stuff

Last edited:
i knew early that some spots were gonna start breakin down the pack and sell em sperately b/c they werent gonna sell.

not only was the initial wave not sellin but they restocked em too?!

eventually, imma grab the kobe PE for 80-90 off ebay. or maybe even less if some fool decides to post em for auction only and starts bidding @ 0.00..:lol:

kind of shady that Packer is now selling the Kobe pair individually for $150.    You can get them DS on ebay for as low as $120 shipped I saw

im still mad because I just wanted the Lebron colorway.  I could of done without the Kobe colorway and saved some money.   But at the same time I'm not hating since the Questions (in any colorway) are my grails.   I can see these being rare and a hot item years down the road so i'll just throw the kobe's on ice for awhile

Nothing on a release for the Stash pack. Yes pack, there's a red one as well which is ugly.

The only questions ill ever need

Last edited:
Packers waited too long... Easily attainable on eBay for less than retail shipped.

Makes me wish I waited...

Yeah, wish I would have waited if I knew they were going to be so easily attainable. Goes to show you that the hype machine can effect you without even succumbing to resellers and paying over retail. Oh well, these are a great pair of shoes if you're a fan of the question, PEs or kobe/lebron. Glad I have them in my collection and that everyone has an easy chance of obtaining them.

Not really worried about the extra $20 I'd save. These are my last cop for the year, and I'd rather not have t worry about it on release day. Only real reason I should've waited it because I won free something from Reebok classic on IG and it could be Christmas pack

Went to look at the Question Christmas's today, sold out in my size 9.5 but finish line was going to let me use the coupon code from kicksdeals.com

The Christmas joints though ehhh I didnt know the outsole was purple or light purple. Pictures make them seem white.. now Im on the fence about em

they look allot better with the white laces, picking my pair up after christmas

White laces went in with the quickness as soon as I got home! Quality and materials are on point. And contrary to a previous post I dig the light purple midsole. Adds to the vibe of the shoe and hopefully helps keep it clean over regular white.

How do you think Red Laces will look in?

Im going up to Finishline today to return my son's Lebron XI's because the fit was to tight and his pinky toes were busted.. He cant wear questions yet cause he got a small foot.

Back
Top Bottom