The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

did the questions kobe originally wore have the 8 on the back and a leather toe cap?

I don't know about the 8. But I'm pretty sure Kobe originally got suede tips.

Lebrons are dope, kobes too and i think i like the purple leather better on the kobes than the nubuck

My Christmas futures are on the way, first pair of Question but thats the main shoe im going after in 2014 theres about 12 pairs i want

Was so excited for those Christmas Iversons till I saw them in person. The rough nubuck was a dealbreaker for me. It felt/looked like Jordan nubuck after they had been wet a couple times.

Will cop if they stick around for a while. All online pictures make them look so crisp. If only that nubuck was smooth.

^^^
Reebok thinks they are JB after only a year of bringing back some decent retro product with their price increases and quality decreases...

I'm thinking of getting a pair of those lebrons. The green and white looks great. How was the quality on those?

If it was anything like the quality on this shoe I'll get it for sure. I've worn these so much and they still look great.

I'm still salty I paid for the pack. Most cats at first bought them for resell purposes only to have it back fire. I checked shortly after they sold out and saw a ton on ebay. The market was flooded. I only wanted the lebrons.

^^^^ Nice pick up. Those undftds are too loud for my taste. Good for the collection but reminds me of those multi color ice cream shoes. Lol.

Last edited:
Do all questions basically run the same? I wanna try and cop some pearlized blue or reds. I have the Georgetowns and I felt they run kinda small.

Back
Top Bottom