The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Man that price cover like 3 utility bills I cant do it lol. Im a cheap *** sneakerhead, more likely to go for the ski mask than the wallet at that price.
You aint the only one! I dropped a G on kicks in less than a month from March-April.......Because my school refund check came in. All of my money goes to rent, metrocard, food. I haven't bought sneakers in over a year, so even if I was into them when those dropped I wouldn't have had the $$ for them anyways lmao

You aint the only one! I dropped a G on kicks in less than a month from March-April.......Because my school refund check came in. All of my money goes to rent, metrocard, food. I haven't bought sneakers in over a year, so even if I was into them when those dropped I wouldn't have had the $$ for them anyways lmao
Yeah I od'd over the past couple months too wit my refund lol. Had a list ready before that even got disbursed. Back to grabbin a $40 pair here, $60 pair there. No more hype for the kid for a little while.

Yeah I od'd over the past couple months too wit my refund lol. Had a list ready before that even got disbursed. Back to grabbin a $40 pair here, $60 pair there. No more hype for the kid for a little while.
Yea I went crazy SMH. Can't believe I spent 1k on shoes. That's a lot of money. My problem is, whenever I get a lump sum I act like I'm Bill Gates, then tomorrow I'm broke, but left with good memories of ballin' out lmao. I got the Raids, Ewing Patties/Grape (For showcase, but I'll wear each at LEAST once), Fire 5's (which I will probably sell off and buy Oreos, I don't like white lol), Venoms and those Rails. I need those rare questions, some Gammas, and I'm done smh

Yea I went crazy SMH. Can't believe I spent 1k on shoes. That's a lot of money. My problem is, whenever I get a lump sum I act like I'm Bill Gates, then tomorrow I'm broke, but left with good memories of ballin' out lmao. I got the Raids, Ewing Patties/Grape (For showcase, but I'll wear each at LEAST once), Fire 5's (which I will probably sell off and buy Oreos, I don't like white lol), Venoms and those Rails. I need those rare questions, some Gammas, and I'm done smh
back to the grind...at least I use Upromise which kicks cash back to pay student loans when you buy kicks. Paid off some loan for free while spending the refund lol.

back to the grind...at least I use Upromise which kicks cash back to pay student loans when you buy kicks. Paid off some loan for free while spending the refund lol.
Oh wow! I'm going to sign up for that! Wish I used it before all of these purchases -_-

To date:

Yea man... thats money right there! damn im jelly... the Baits and Crown Royals make me salivate!

How rare are the Crown Royals? I had two pairs when they came out. Ended up selling both because I couldn't see myself wearing them but they're one of the best colorways I've ever seen :smokin

I really regret passing on the All Stars that PYS released. They sat forever and I was waiting for them to go on sale. Then one day, Questions got hot and they instantly sold out :smh:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reebok-Ques...8275742?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f25de759e

How do they look? Supposedly worn one time but looks like he wore them more or played ball that day. Real cheap though.
i can tell you that the patent toes on the questions crumple/wrinkle fast they look kinda ashy on the bottom but nothing that a quick rinse can't fix, email the seller and see if he'll take btwn $100-125, can't hurt and it just depends on how bad you want them

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reebok-Question-Iversons-size-13-shoes-black-gold-/271218275742?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3f25de759e

How do they look? Supposedly worn one time but looks like he wore them more or played ball that day. Real cheap though.

I'd stay clear of that auction. Seller is mad shady and is listing worn shoes as 'New without Box' and '10/10' condition. They must've purchased it on clearance/discount and are trying to make a come up. I'm not attacking you in any way my man, but $135+S&H was the MSRP of these shoes so I wouldn't consider them to be 'real cheap'.

The seller should have a starting price of no more than $49.99 or let the market decide the value with a starting bid of $0.99. If you absolutely want these, let the seller have them sit for a few weeks and watch until he lists them as an auction.

I'd stay clear of that auction. Seller is mad shady and is listing worn shoes as 'New without Box' and '10/10' condition. They must've purchased it on clearance/discount and are trying to make a come up. I'm not attacking you in any way my man, but $135+S&H was the MSRP of these shoes so I wouldn't consider them to be 'real cheap'.

The seller should have a starting price of no more than $49.99 or let the market decide the value with a starting bid of $0.99. If you absolutely want these, let the seller have them sit for a few weeks and watch until he lists them as an auction.
damn i didn't even pay attention to the fact that they were listed as new in box since he said they were worn once, i just went straight to the pics to look at the condition, that is kinda shady

I didn't even see the "without box" part. Good looks. And that's weird that they're listed at 10/10 but worn once. They do look dusty, though. I didn't know if they look like that from default or he did it to them.

Didn't know they were 135 retail, though.

Thanks a lot though, I appreciate it!! Repped.

Last edited:
No worries bros - glad I could help.

I've personally sold some VNDS joints from my archives in way better shape with all accessories and box included from $0.99 to $49.99 to start depending on how old the shoes are. I would honestly list my shoes with ratings anywhere from 8.5/10 to 9.5/10 and this was reflected in the feedback I received.

Then you have scum like this who go marching around the city with a pair of shoes for a few days then have the audacity to resell them as '10/10', 'Brand New' for the same price they purchased the shoes at or more - really grinds my gears.

No worries bros - glad I could help.

I've personally sold some VNDS joints from my archives in way better shape with all accessories and box included from $0.99 to $49.99 to start depending on how old the shoes are. I would honestly list my shoes with ratings anywhere from 8.5/10 to 9.5/10 and this was reflected in the feedback I received.

Then you have scum like this who go marching around the city with a pair of shoes for a few days then have the audacity to resell them as '10/10', 'Brand New' for the same price they purchased the shoes at or more - really grinds my gears.
LMAO true, that does make sense.

Plus the bottoms look like he played ball in them. There's a difference between "worn for a day" and "played 10 games of 21 for a day"

and you're right, 10/10 but not DS. Sounds ******ed.

Not sure what you are looking for.  They pop up on Ebay every couple months and seem to go from $100-$140.  I see the McDonald's come around at about the same rate.  Less often the Yankees and almost never the Red Sox.

RE: the Question Mark lows

Last edited:
How rare are the Crown Royals? I had two pairs when they came out. Ended up selling both because I couldn't see myself wearing them but they're one of the best colorways I've ever seen :smokin

I really regret passing on the All Stars that PYS released. They sat forever and I was waiting for them to go on sale. Then one day, Questions got hot and they instantly sold out :smh:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-REEBOK-QUESTION-x-UNDFTD-CROWN-ROYAL-sz-11-/131154730184?hash=item1e896e5cc8

Damn son, I took an L. I sold both pairs for about $140. Reebok ****** me. If they hadn't released the limited Questions, the value wouldn't have went so damn high. I had the purple drawstring Crown Royal bag and everything :smh:

Damn son, I took an L. I sold both pairs for about $140. Reebok ****** me. If they hadn't released the limited Questions, the value wouldn't have went so damn high. I had the purple drawstring Crown Royal bag and everything :smh:
Enjoy your 280.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom