The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

An "Expert" is exactly right there :smile:
how true... i have NEVER EVER gotten ANY info from any of the major shoe companies website when i have contacted them... it's either "we haven't gotten any info yet" or "have you checked online with the sneaker blogs"... it's hard to believe that reps on their own website don't know anything about a release in 11 days.... i know someone who works in a sporting goods store and they have had the actual sneakers for their july release in their stock room since the end of june!!!!  {the Questions are not releasing at that store}  it shouldn't be this hard

Maybe those White/ Red lows are going to be relabeled as the AI's? I mean, the lows also release on the 25th so there's a possibility

Really want the red/White lows. Nobody wears them here so if they hit stores in a FSR I'll be able to walk right in and grab a pair

um.....well obviously this is not a popular enough thread for mods to come in and get rid of the rif raf
laugh.gif
mean.gif

In for a pair of the lows. used to love mids when i was younger, been shifting to nearly all lows for some reason.

Those are legit. Those were released after the 1st retro of the white/pearl blue and white/pearl red toes. They later dropped that exact colorway as a team shoe like wht/royal blue, wht/navy, wht/red...etc.

Those are legit. Those were released after the 1st retro of the white/pearl blue and white/pearl red toes. They later dropped that exact colorway as a team shoe like wht/royal blue, wht/navy, wht/red...etc.

Cool! What about that box tho? Is that how they came? I'm asking cause I just won the bid and paid but skeptical lol

I remember owning the WNBA Questions in that wht/black colorway. Picked up a size 13 (mens 11.5) and they came in that blk/grey box.

If Macys have them, those will be everywhere, literally. Guess Reebok are on to fill up the budget a bit :smile: Waiting for them to pop on Reebok.com, so I can cop with some coupons. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom