The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

^ I don't remember those, have any pics?
They're the exact same as the ones posted above me except Reebok titled them as womens sizes. Maybe the shoe insert pads were different materials because they were really slick/smooth. Not ideal for hooping since your foot would slide up and down the shoe.

Edit: here is Kobe's pair of that colorway

Last edited:

Couldn't place my order. I'd assume they'll be available on the morning of the 25th.

These on my radar...all I have is DS #1 Draft Pick Questions

I really need these white/reds but don't want to cough up the retail...$115 is a steal compared to ny normal spending of $200 plus on new kicks :smh:

Last edited:
I must welcome myself to the forums. I was once an outsider/ lurker on here. Decided to stop being lazy and sign up.
Currently in the process of repping everyone I got useful info from over the years.

Furthermore, Question lows will be had tomorrow at finishline in store.

welcome aboard!!!  hope you're able to scoop a pair of lows tomorrow!!!!!

Thanks. No one called about them i was told and the the last couple releases are in there on sale. But you can never be too comfortable where lows of this caliber appear. Will try for 2nd pair in a month.

Don't be alarmed when you receive these. Stock images show white laces, but come strapped up with red. Not bad for $110. Fits true to size.

Good luck out there. Should be easy.

Do expect some glue stain imperfections, I was an a-hole and asked for 2 different size 11s.

Back
Top Bottom