The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Got mine for $104. Seems like they flooded Finishline with them. Might pick up another pair once I receive mine.

Finishline showed free shipping on these shoes yet charged me 6.99 for shipping.... Anyone know why?

Last edited:
Probably a massive mess up. Dudes in the air max 95 complained about this as well

If you call or tweet customer service they will most likely refund you shipping once your card is charged

What are the chances that they release the original mid ver? Ive always tried to get the closest to OG as possible.

And do I need to size down from my usual Nike size? I'm normally a 10.5, but im a size 10 for reebok fury.

Finishline showed free shipping on these shoes yet charged me 6.99 for shipping.... Anyone know why?
Because FNL are greedy bastards, not to mention that you cant use a coupon and WC code combination anymore, unless you call and waste at least 30 min on phone. I saw that shipping all the other BS and went to the local sore, at least I had a chance to try them and pick my pair, didn't have to pay for shipping and used a WC code, so ended up paying $95, definitely more than what I wanted to pay, but that FNL exclusivity got me. I really hope the next releases will be on Reebok.com, there is always free shipping and free returns not to mention the 20-30% off codes they send all the time.

Btw not sure whats up with the red laces, but they will be swapped with the white asap.
 What are the chances that they release the original mid ver? Ive always tried to get the closest to OG as possible.

And do I need to size down from my usual Nike size? I'm normally a 10.5, but im a size 10 for reebok fury.
Most OG colorwys will be re-released in the next year or so, including the mids red and blue toe. Stay TTS on those lows, I have other ones that I had to go down half a size, but with these TTS was perfect. 

Because FNL are greedy bastards, not to mention that you cant use a coupon and WC code combination anymore, unless you call and waste at least 30 min on phone. I saw that shipping all the other BS and went to the local sore, at least I had a chance to try them and pick my pair, didn't have to pay for shipping and used a WC code, so ended up paying $95, definitely more than what I wanted to pay, but that FNL exclusivity got me. I really hope the next releases will be on Reebok.com, there is always free shipping and free returns not to mention the 20-30% off codes they send all the time.
Btw not sure whats up with the red laces, but they will be swapped with the white asap.

Most OG colorwys will be re-released in the next year or so, including the mids red and blue toe. Stay TTS on those lows, I have other ones that I had to go down half a size, but with these TTS was perfect. 

Got mine brah..-$20[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I have the Kemp and Shaqs...TTS for me.

Last edited:
FinishLine has "Free Shipping" only for certain items.. it'll say FREE SHIPPING directly below the shoe description in "blue"....... and you know these Questions were NOT gonna be eligible.... easy money for FL

FREE SHIPPING ON THOUSANDS OF STYLES. EVERY DAY.

*Promotional offer only valid on eligible items. Look for the "free shipping" text on eligible items.

You should be able to get $15 off if you pay using Paypal. They offer a code 15PAYPAL100 for $15 off a purchase of $100. 

But it did say free shipping. I'm lost..
 it doesn't say FREE SHIPPING now.. so you know someone at FL messed up on their website. write to customer service and complain. maybe they'll give you a $20 discount coupon towards your next purchase. if you have a screen shot of the FREE SHIPPING i'd send that along

Last edited:
 it doesn't say FREE SHIPPING now.. so you know someone at FL messed up on their website. write to customer service and complain. maybe they'll give you a $20 discount coupon towards your next purchase. if you have a screen shot of the FREE SHIPPING i'd send that along

Repped.

Don't know about you guys, but I'm super stoked about the Questions 20th anniversary. We're halfway thru this year already.

It's gonna be a total of 3 from what I read online. Hopefully OG colorways and same material

Last edited:
Don't understand why they used red laces, they never had them. Doesn't look good to me. I'll buy these once they go on sale, not selling well.

Are these a Finish Line exclusive? I haven't seen them in any other stores or sites.

Last edited:
Since they are FNL exclusive, I dont think they will sit for a long time, I have not copped anything on a release day for a long time, but I had to get these on Saturday, luckily had a WC card to bring them down a bit, oh and I agree, the red laces are just stupid and unnecessary, also the quality seems down a bit from previous releases. 

Back
Top Bottom