The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

New Questions via S0lecollector

Last edited:
They're okay but not for me. I see Finish Line took down all the Question Lows. They had FSRs of every color, I wonder what that's about.

Digging that new colorway as well. I'm probably gong to be rocking questions for years to come...gym, playground hoops, etc..

Curious as to why the lows are ghost at Finishline. Hopefully they're working on a price drop.

Digging that new colorway as well. I'm probably gong to be rocking questions for years to come...gym, playground hoops, etc..

Curious as to why the lows are ghost at Finishline. Hopefully they're working on a price drop.

Hopefully somewhere in the $50 range.. I'd buy all 4 that dropped last year in a heartbeat

Heads up for any of you that have an FNL location close by, several people let me know that they have Red toe mids for $69, I am going to head over tomorrow to mine and check it out, suppose to be leftover pairs from 2012. 
Yea i got a pair last month for $69 and sold my 2009. I was told they came three on sale immediately.

We (FINL) do not have old pairs, these are new pairs... . The shoe shipped early and has a release date, it was on sale because it has the same old style # and our system had it at the last price it was... 

We (FINL) do not have old pairs, these are new pairs... . The shoe shipped early and has a release date, it was on sale because it has the same old style # and our system had it at the last price it was... 
Yea this isn't the old pair I went to the Finishline here in Indy down the street from the distributuon center and asked about them also. They not the old because the blue midsole tint is not the same and is darker now.

Hey Trent, thanks for the pic!! That's the color I'm waiting for. And I got a WC reward to use too!! I regret missing these back when they were originally released & have always looked on eBay for them. I stopped searching once I heard these were releasing. Thanks for the heads up.
smile.gif
Yea these are at one of the stores here also.

All 3 pairs shown so far are wack...I'm like most in this thread the ogs are all that is needed.... And the packer practice pair

Anybody remember the crazy priced Eastbay exclusives they released back in the day. the Black with diamond joints they were like $ 65,000

Finishline had a fsr of lows for sometimes. But they were all gone by now. Oh well, they sold out that quick? Want some white reds man...

They're okay but not for me. I see Finish Line took down all the Question Lows. They had FSRs of every color, I wonder what that's about.
That is super weird, I was waiting for the black and the blue toes to go on sale to grab me a pair, oh well we will wait for them at the outlets. 

lol I'd love to see these retro

I think they could retro 'em for the current $140 MSRP. From the picture it looks like there was about $64,860 worth of diamonds on the laces only so swapping 'em to regular laces would suffice. :D

I had a couple of AI's sigs back in the day but never the Questions. 

With them dropping this year hopefully I can rectify that.

Back
Top Bottom