The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

The Reebok Nazi is going to flame u for your 2nd and 3rd sentences lol I might have to agree with his trollin a** too [emoji]128514[/emoji]

quote name="texasboylaw24" url="/t/322281/reebok-question-to-return-in-2012/8100#post_27977055"]The Reebok Nazi is going to flame u for your 2nd and 3rd sentences lol I might have to agree with his trollin a** too [emoji]128514[/emoji][/quote]

You talking Trent? I watch his videos and I feel the same way about these sneakers as he does, that's why I hardly buy anymore unless I need some new kicks. I still feel these are pretty decent. I don't have many defects. I do have some hexalite pods not touching but no crooked #s etc. I agree the toe box is different but as someone else said, the old ones shredded so I'm not offended. Yes the padding is not as thick but the leather is pretty solid and the later not being cotton are still better than most. I haven't had a pair of the originals in my hands since they originally came out. I'm just saying, for how crap most of these retros are, these are pretty good.

These are the shoes I have bought in the last couple years.

First rerelease Shaq Attack = Excellent as it gets!

Adidas Mutombo = Garbage

Shaqnosis = Garbage

2014 D Time = Garbage

Ewing brands = Good

Court Victory = Good

Rails = Excellent

Shaq Attack Instapump = Mediocre

Penny 2 SC= mediocre

Griffey Freshwater = Mediocre

Questions = Good

Adidas Mutombo = Garbage

Shaqnosis = Garbage

2014 D Time = Garbage

Ewing brands = Good

Court Victory = Good

Rails = Excellent

Penny 2 SC= mediocre

Questions = Good

Pretty accurate description for all of them.

Received my blue toes today. Qualify is great! Very close to the originals I had in 96. Look forward to my Jada's arriving. One thing I will say is Reebok has the WORST sizing I have witnessed. I wear a 10 in Nike and rarely have a problem. Reebok's seem to run bigger to me but the variation is crazy! I have the Shaqnosis in a 9.5 and its way too big, d time in a 9.5 that is a snug good fit, Court Victory in a 10 that fit perfect, rails in 9.5 that are way too big. I bought these at 9.5 and they fit just right. Maybe somewhat snug but a half size up and I would be heel slipping.

I received mine 3 days ago and have to say they are pretty on point, nothing really to complain about, especially for that price. I will take them in front of any Jordan retro this year.

Not to go off subject but even getting the Penny 2 SC for 70.00 I was disappointed. They were not terrible but nothing like my originals. Can't tell me these even have zoom air. Originals might have been the most comfortable shoe ever and the new ones, not so much. I have a soft spot for them though.

Hey Trent, did you sccop those LJ Con reacts? I really wanted those but missed the release and everybody wants a 100 or more and no way I'm paying that. I heard the react wasn't real but anyone know how the other features of the shoe were? I only want the all black so ifnanyone has a hook up, let me know. I would pay 75.00

Adidas Mutombo = Garbage

Shaqnosis = Garbage

2014 D Time = Garbage

Ewing brands = Good

Court Victory = Good

Rails = Excellent

Penny 2 SC= mediocre

Questions = Good

Pretty accurate description for all of them.
OG shaqnosis you had sold me weren't bad besides fitting like 3 sizes too damn big :lol:

Hey Trent, did you sccop those LJ Con reacts? I really wanted those but missed the release and everybody wants a 100 or more and no way I'm paying that. I heard the react wasn't real but anyone know how the other features of the shoe were? I only want the all black so ifnanyone has a hook up, let me know. I would pay 75.00
I wanted to, but after seeing the quality and the lack of React Juice, I passed like Steve Nash. 
 OG shaqnosis you had sold me weren't bad besides fitting like 3 sizes too damn big 
laugh.gif
Thats the only one that I dont really feel it was done that bad, considering the OG was done in synthetic leather as well, the only thins is the Hexalite, but we know how that is. 

Forgot to post this earlier... was watching the Warrior game!

Man these kicks brings back middle school...

Dope, I love those. I remember people were paying good money for that pack. Hahahahahahahaha. Joints were all on clearance later. Got my Kobe's for $65. Didn't have the LeBron's in my size but I'm still looking for them for the right price.

So are the questions that are black on top and have the white sole ever going to come out? The one's that eastbay keeps advertising on this thread below?

Now that most retail stores online and in store have dried up (Red and Blue Toe Questions),   Reebok should put this model / colorway in the vault for at least 5+ years.  Tired of seeing these two OG colorways release every 2 years it seems.   Let the hype build up and let people enjoy their pairs before retro'ing year after year

Dope, I love those. I remember people were paying good money for that pack. Hahahahahahahaha. Joints were all on clearance later. Got my Kobe's for $65. Didn't have the LeBron's in my size but I'm still looking for them for the right price.
I took an L on these (financially wise).   I copped once I saw this pack release on Packer.  Paid a little over $300 for the pack.  Thought these would be limited and sell out fast. Silly me, these sat hard and I could of copped the Lebron colorway for around $100 individually.   That's the only one I wanted out of the 2.  Eventually ended up just selling both and lost money
mean.gif
  .   Lesson learned

Hype and Reebok dont go in the same sentence for a while now :smile:
There are still plenty of big AI fans and die hard Question collectors.   If they lock up the Red and Blue toe questions for 5 years,  maybe even 10 (i'm all for 10).   The anticipation of the next release would be high if you're in need of a new pair or just never got the chance to grab the red or blue before

Back
Top Bottom