The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

EDIT

I keep forgetting to update this thread since 2012. :rofl:

but yes this is the official thread. Thank you for keeping this thread alive.

will continue to edit and update.

3/19. “Why Not Us?” Colorway.
Reebok Pump Omni Lite x Atmos White/Sax/Blue/Orange Rare Retro 2008.
I am in need of replacement soles for these Reebok pumps. Where would I get some ??? Help!!

Attachments

• 27495056675504675921650919071596_01.jpg
    27495056675504675921650919071596_01.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 140
How's the sizing on the new blue toes? Same old quarter size small question sizing?

Went TTS in a 10 and they fit fine to me.

Could've maybe went with a 9.5 but I like wearing thick socks with these so they would've been kind of snug.

SIDENOTE Since we're talking about sizing. The whole double sock era back when I was playing high school ball in the 2010's ruined my idea of what my true size was.

Those Nike Elites had me walking around in size 11's when I'm really a 10-10.5. Some NB's I can squeeze into a 9.5 once they're broken in.

Last edited:
Went TTS in a 10 and they fit fine to me.

Could've maybe went with a 9.5 but I like wearing thick socks with these so they would've been kind of snug.
I normally half size up from my answer 4s but they're a little more loose than I normally like it. But if I get my answer 4s size it's more a snug fit. They're right in the middle hence the quarter size small reference. Ha. I think I'm going to get my answer 4s though in these.

That’s it. I’ve always loved this shoe going back to college in ‘96 and the OG release. But being a Nike-only fool, I’ve never bought them once. Not this time. Wish there was an actual release date.

Well damn, another 3-4 months. This is gonna be an expensive final third of the year with almost everything I wanted in 2022 coming in the same timeframe. Oh well :rofl:
All good man, start saving up right now! It’s always nice to get a heads up this early :lol: :pimp:

Does anybody go TTS for these? I know the census is half size up but the last few I've bought half size up fit good at the toe but if I don't tie them tight I get some heel slippage. Wondering if getting them TTS would be better.

Back
Top Bottom