**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

That does make him look bad cause he was talkin sh!# about Jeezy. Deuce's hate for Ross is hilarious though.
laugh.gif

the way he been holding down his camp through Warner and pushing his artist I aint even mad that he pushed this back.

the way he been holding down his camp through Warner and pushing his artist I aint even mad that he pushed this back.

Deuce's hate for Ross is hilarious though.
laugh.gif

Hate is such a strong word.  I don't HATE the guy, I just have a strict No-FRAUD policy, with anybody or anything.  With that being said Rick FRAUD yet again proves that he's fraud status with that phony 12/13/11 release date that HE provided.

laugh.gif

Hate is such a strong word.  I don't HATE the guy, I just have a strict No-FRAUD policy, with anybody or anything.  With that being said Rick FRAUD yet again proves that he's fraud status with that phony 12/13/11 release date that HE provided.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif

Why talk about somebody that you think is a fraud and somebody you don't **#@ with. You sound like Ross did something to you personally bruh.

laugh.gif

Why talk about somebody that you think is a fraud and somebody you don't **#@ with. You sound like Ross did something to you personally bruh.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

laugh.gif

its just commentary that we all have as fans of the genre at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

laugh.gif

its just commentary that we all have as fans of the genre at the end of the day.

No Fraud Policy....but has a guy who "lost" 92 bricks and lived to tell about it in his avatar.................

TEE HEE!

and...faked the seizures because his singles werent working??? do you people read the @*%! you type?
laugh.gif

No Fraud Policy....but has a guy who "lost" 92 bricks and lived to tell about it in his avatar.................

TEE HEE!

and...faked the seizures because his singles werent working??? do you people read the @*%! you type?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Look at you ..

laugh.gif

Look at you ..

Ross album was never coming out this year

Hopefully he get on his humble cause that "we aint pushing that back" ++%@ got him looking mortal now especially since it was originally supposed to come out in the spring

TM 103 status

Hopefully he get on his humble cause that "we aint pushing that back" ++%@ got him looking mortal now especially since it was originally supposed to come out in the spring

TM 103 status

I think it was gonna come out...but if there is anyone in touch with the scope of music on a feelling level(which is why his ear is so good), its Ross. He knew his buzz and anticipation aint where he'd like it.

I think it was gonna come out...but if there is anyone in touch with the scope of music on a feelling level(which is why his ear is so good), its Ross. He knew his buzz and anticipation aint where he'd like it.

Originally Posted by cartune

If true, that means Ross has been lying all along (which wouldn't be too surprising) so the possibility of him faking those seizures is well within question.

Originally Posted by cartune

If true, that means Ross has been lying all along (which wouldn't be too surprising) so the possibility of him faking those seizures is well within question.

Back
Top Bottom