**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Does Ross even have a single yet? this album won't drop til probably February
The article says early second quarter. So more like early Spring. 

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

If you talk @!!@ about somebody album being pushed back...you better make damn sure yours aint...this fool ross
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly, and that's part of my point.  I find it funny that Ross talked all this $$*% about Jeezy's album getting pushed back and how he was for CERTAIN going to drop on today 12/13 no matter what but yet instill his sorry #!$ was not able to have his act together and drop when he said he would.  CParkFresh said it clear as day earlier, Karma is a !*@!!, and that's what going on with Rick FRAUD now.  I want everybody to realize this, the energy you put out there in life, be it good, bad, or a bunch of lies will come back on you, be it good, bad, or a bunch of lies................full circle.

If you talk @!!@ about somebody album being pushed back...you better make damn sure yours aint...this fool ross
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly, and that's part of my point.  I find it funny that Ross talked all this $$*% about Jeezy's album getting pushed back and how he was for CERTAIN going to drop on today 12/13 no matter what but yet instill his sorry #!$ was not able to have his act together and drop when he said he would.  CParkFresh said it clear as day earlier, Karma is a !*@!!, and that's what going on with Rick FRAUD now.  I want everybody to realize this, the energy you put out there in life, be it good, bad, or a bunch of lies will come back on you, be it good, bad, or a bunch of lies................full circle.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

30t6p3b.gif

Ross is still rich though, so he wins.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

30t6p3b.gif

He also has bad health so no, currently he is not winning. 

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

30t6p3b.gif

He also has bad health so no, currently he is not winning. 

I think I'd push my back too If I had multiple seizures on the way to recording it.

And to whoever asked, he has two singles out (You The Boss & I Love My B__). I can't tell
how much either are played though. *shrugs*

I think I'd push my back too If I had multiple seizures on the way to recording it.

And to whoever asked, he has two singles out (You The Boss & I Love My B__). I can't tell
how much either are played though. *shrugs*

I wouldn't be surprised if he faked the seizure to push the album back, them singles ain't do what they was supposed to and this is coming from a HUGE Ross fan.

I wouldn't be surprised if he faked the seizure to push the album back, them singles ain't do what they was supposed to and this is coming from a HUGE Ross fan.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Yeah, my guess would be be July or August. Try to get some summer anthems brewing and then drop. Two singles that did nothing and two seizures, he's gotta go back and recreate BMF and hope to find that success. 

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Yeah, my guess would be be July or August. Try to get some summer anthems brewing and then drop. Two singles that did nothing and two seizures, he's gotta go back and recreate BMF and hope to find that success. 

After dude had the seizures I was pretty sure he wouldn't drop today.

Dude didn't tweet for like 3 weeks after the seizure happend

Album will be heat regardless tho'

After dude had the seizures I was pretty sure he wouldn't drop today.

Dude didn't tweet for like 3 weeks after the seizure happend

Album will be heat regardless tho'

Back
Top Bottom