**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I think I'd push my back too If I had multiple seizures on the way to recording it.

And to whoever asked, he has two singles out (You The Boss & I Love My B__). I can't tell
how much either are played though. *shrugs*
The funny thing is two weeks ago dude did an interview with MTV and said if he wanted to he would put it out like he had a choice. Drake said he gon meet up with Ross this weekend so I'm pretty sure he gon have his hit then and put out his album next year.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I think I'd push my back too If I had multiple seizures on the way to recording it.

And to whoever asked, he has two singles out (You The Boss & I Love My B__). I can't tell
how much either are played though. *shrugs*
The funny thing is two weeks ago dude did an interview with MTV and said if he wanted to he would put it out like he had a choice. Drake said he gon meet up with Ross this weekend so I'm pretty sure he gon have his hit then and put out his album next year.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Jeezy ain't performing in Africa tho...today
Word. As if Jeezy couldn't get work out there
laugh.gif
Africa embraces all major hip hop acts. All they gotta do is not be afraid to book the flight.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Jeezy ain't performing in Africa tho...today
Word. As if Jeezy couldn't get work out there
laugh.gif
Africa embraces all major hip hop acts. All they gotta do is not be afraid to book the flight.

Back
Top Bottom