**The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread PART 2: "God Forgives, I Don’t" THE ALBUM**

I get the whole it's only entetainment thing and I know all rappers exaggerate but how people listen to this guy rap about a fabricated life confuses me.

I get the whole it's only entetainment thing and I know all rappers exaggerate but how people listen to this guy rap about a fabricated life confuses me.

the same way we, you included, listen to any other rapper rap about a fabricated life.

the same way we, you included, listen to any other rapper rap about a fabricated life.

Looking forward to this tape
smokin.gif

@debs nah dont get me wrong I dig it everybody puts 100 on 10 in the rap game but like a completely made up life?
tell me stories bout what you seen what you been thru not some made up Scarface $+@$ or make hipster rap but makin Ganster rap should be a no go
and dude can make really good music is the saddest part. He's made some really hot songs but knowin they not comin from a real space waters em down a lot atleast to me
but I just never seen what people like bout dude soo much its not like he's wowing anybody lyrically and then on top of that it's all make believe

@debs nah dont get me wrong I dig it everybody puts 100 on 10 in the rap game but like a completely made up life?
tell me stories bout what you seen what you been thru not some made up Scarface $+@$ or make hipster rap but makin Ganster rap should be a no go
and dude can make really good music is the saddest part. He's made some really hot songs but knowin they not comin from a real space waters em down a lot atleast to me
but I just never seen what people like bout dude soo much its not like he's wowing anybody lyrically and then on top of that it's all make believe

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Hate is such a strong word.  I don't HATE the guy, I just have a strict No-FRAUD policy, with anybody or anything.  With that being said Rick FRAUD yet again proves that he's fraud status with that phony 12/13/11 release date that HE provided.
What does your No-FRAUD policy say about Jeezy tweeted a tracklisting written in Roseart crayon saying his album coming out and then getting pushed back 2 more months? Just out of curiosity

Happy Holidays to you too champ.  To answer you question, I would say it's kinda complicated given the situation Jeezy was in.  I and others were disappointed that Jeezy didn't drop on 9/20/11 whether he wrote that date down in pen or Roseart crayon as you stated for all to see.  From what I gather, I think it had more to do with the label pushing Jeezy album back or it might have been Jeezy not having his material ready, either way he didn't drop in September as expected.  However, in the case Rick FRAUD he DOUBLED DOWN on his release date of 12/13/11 by promising, guaranteeing, and telling the public that we can write it down in stone that he was for SURE dropping on 12/13/11.  So in comparison it's alot different than the situation Jeezy had with his album as with hip hop albums for the last couple of years at least we more or less expect albums to get pushed back a bit from the date that we the public are originally given.  Nothing worse however than a %%### given a full out testimony on something he for certain is going to do while laughing at someone else's situation, then that same clown/fraud turning right around and not being able to do the same thing that he was accusing the other guy of not doing.  Hope that anwers your question on my NO-FRAUD policy as it applies here champ. 

WHY DID ROZAY SPAZZ ON DA TRACK LIKE THAT?! 

Listen DipsetGeneral, from here on out it would be wise for you and others to NOT use the word "spazz" in connection with Ross given his recent battles with having alledged seizures.  If you have ever seen someone have a seizure as I have it's not pretty site as they start twitching, or start "spazzing".  I know you meant no harm by your word selection here so bless your heart in that regard.  I figured I would share this tidbit with you as I wouldn't want you to listen to this freestyle and then post on Twitter that "Rozay spazzed out" and then you have the general public on Twitter think that Ross had another health attack.  Then have that statement become a trending topic, since I know you follow Twitter so closely
wink.gif
.  That's how rumors get started. 

I see where ya comin' from, humbrah.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Hate is such a strong word.  I don't HATE the guy, I just have a strict No-FRAUD policy, with anybody or anything.  With that being said Rick FRAUD yet again proves that he's fraud status with that phony 12/13/11 release date that HE provided.
What does your No-FRAUD policy say about Jeezy tweeted a tracklisting written in Roseart crayon saying his album coming out and then getting pushed back 2 more months? Just out of curiosity

Happy Holidays to you too champ.  To answer you question, I would say it's kinda complicated given the situation Jeezy was in.  I and others were disappointed that Jeezy didn't drop on 9/20/11 whether he wrote that date down in pen or Roseart crayon as you stated for all to see.  From what I gather, I think it had more to do with the label pushing Jeezy album back or it might have been Jeezy not having his material ready, either way he didn't drop in September as expected.  However, in the case Rick FRAUD he DOUBLED DOWN on his release date of 12/13/11 by promising, guaranteeing, and telling the public that we can write it down in stone that he was for SURE dropping on 12/13/11.  So in comparison it's alot different than the situation Jeezy had with his album as with hip hop albums for the last couple of years at least we more or less expect albums to get pushed back a bit from the date that we the public are originally given.  Nothing worse however than a %%### given a full out testimony on something he for certain is going to do while laughing at someone else's situation, then that same clown/fraud turning right around and not being able to do the same thing that he was accusing the other guy of not doing.  Hope that anwers your question on my NO-FRAUD policy as it applies here champ. 

WHY DID ROZAY SPAZZ ON DA TRACK LIKE THAT?! 

Listen DipsetGeneral, from here on out it would be wise for you and others to NOT use the word "spazz" in connection with Ross given his recent battles with having alledged seizures.  If you have ever seen someone have a seizure as I have it's not pretty site as they start twitching, or start "spazzing".  I know you meant no harm by your word selection here so bless your heart in that regard.  I figured I would share this tidbit with you as I wouldn't want you to listen to this freestyle and then post on Twitter that "Rozay spazzed out" and then you have the general public on Twitter think that Ross had another health attack.  Then have that statement become a trending topic, since I know you follow Twitter so closely
wink.gif
.  That's how rumors get started. 

I see where ya comin' from, humbrah.

Originally Posted by CashBanks

The quality of the production is so far ahead of anything else in hip hop right now. How could you not listen to this guy?

It's not like any other rappers out there are getting the same quality of beats and I'm ignoring those rappers.. If Common was using J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League and Inkredibles beats I'd probably be bumping him.

Also, I really don't know or care to know what any rappers do in real life. 50 actually sold drugs, so what? Who cares? Unless he giving me some of his dope money I could care less.

Originally Posted by CashBanks

The quality of the production is so far ahead of anything else in hip hop right now. How could you not listen to this guy?

It's not like any other rappers out there are getting the same quality of beats and I'm ignoring those rappers.. If Common was using J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League and Inkredibles beats I'd probably be bumping him.

Also, I really don't know or care to know what any rappers do in real life. 50 actually sold drugs, so what? Who cares? Unless he giving me some of his dope money I could care less.

production quality is all that matters?
when did credibility stop being a factor?
he dont gotta be rambo but damn
dude was a CORRECTIONS OFFICER and now he raps like he's Al Capone

production quality is all that matters?
when did credibility stop being a factor?
he dont gotta be rambo but damn
dude was a CORRECTIONS OFFICER and now he raps like he's Al Capone

as it has already been said

-he was a CO for a very short time
-there are many corrupt CO's
-!#$!%+ acting like this @+$!@ came out the womb a cop
-!#$!%+ acting like ross didn't do dirt before the CO thing
-a job is a job

as it has already been said

-he was a CO for a very short time
-there are many corrupt CO's
-!#$!%+ acting like this @+$!@ came out the womb a cop