THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

i'll always remember jackson's awkward dunk

it was game 3 of the WCSF vs UTH and his head just like soared above the rim and then had this weird 2 handed jam
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

it was game 3 of the WCSF vs UTH and his head just like soared above the rim and then had this weird 2 handed jam
laugh.gif
He dunked it hella funny looking. My brothers and I reference that dunk all the time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

laugh.gif
He dunked it hella funny looking. My brothers and I reference that dunk all the time.
laugh.gif
yeah, right? it looked like he was going up, then preparing to sit down, then somehow he dunked it in between that.

laugh.gif
Was it over AK? If so then I remember. Looked like he had some boost or something.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by ANDROOOW

Originally Posted by chris82790

can the bobcats take don nelson too?

CO-SIGN.
pimp.gif

but when does anyone know when turiaf wright and biedrins come back?
nerd.gif
Wright is done for the season
Turiaf should be back within a week or 2. he is doing some practice drills.
Biedrins idk

thank you. just wondering how long i have to see mikki moore starting center
sick.gif

Originally Posted by gusyouout

laugh.gif
Was it over AK? If so then I remember. Looked like he had some boost or something.
ahaha yeah i think you're right actually it was some weird sequence with baron involved against AK and somehow jackson took it down the middlefor the dunk

Bell and Vlad are playing tomorrow right? That makes the minimum of 8 healthy bodies, if watson cant play
Monta
Morrow
Maggete
Moore
Randolph
Bell
Rad
Curry

( Deavan George or claxton suiting up
nerd.gif
)

completely forgot what i came in this thread to say after seeing Paul is on Tilt's avy. WHO IS THAT??
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by iLL 949

completely forgot what i came in this thread to say after seeing Paul is on Tilt's avy. WHO IS THAT??
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
33e7y4l.jpg
u stole that from me
mad.gif
laugh.gif

i actually miss the days the warriors were relevant, a lot of the homies here in SD are from norcal and it was fun talking basketball with them. now theyeither stopped watching ball or resorted to hating on the lakers.

[h1]Warriors' Kelenna Azubuike out for the season, C.J. Watson has swine flu[/h1]
By Marcus Thompson II
Oakland Tribune

Posted: 11/16/2009 09:40:52 PM PST

Updated: 11/16/2009 10:33:52 PM PST

The Warriors learned Monday that swingman Kelenna Azubuike is out for the season and that guard C.J. Watson tested positive for swine flu.

According to a team source, an MRI on Monday showed the injury Azubuike sustained Saturday at Milwaukee will require surgery, which means the patellar tendon was torn in his left knee. The surgery will be scheduled this week. Recovery time for this type of surgery usually is five to six months.

Watson is being treated according to the NBA's mandated precautionary measures. He will not be with the team for the remainder of the road trip, which concludes Wednesday in Boston.

The Warriors started the road trip last Wednesday with 10 players but now have seven healthy players for today's game at Cleveland. Golden State is flying in forward Devean George and suiting up center Ronny Turiaf just in case. Both are recovering from knee injuries, but the league requires eight players dressed.

In addition to the loss of Watson and Azubuike, the Warriors traded a starter in swingman Stephen Jackson and an ever-improving reserve in guard Acie Law.

Forward Vladimir Radmanovic and guard Raja Bell, who were acquired Monday from Charlotte, were expected to join the team in Cleveland on Monday night.

The Warriors are hoping Radmanovic will play today. Bell, however, is not expected to play even though he played in the Bobcats' last game, Saturday vs. Portland. The Warriors are going to evaluate the

torn ligament in his left wrist, which Bell has been playing through instead of having surgery to repair.

When asked what he neds to do to make up for Jackson's departure, Ellis replied:
"I'm not (going to) put no more on my back. Somebody else gone have to step up. I'm not gonna do more, somebody else gone have to step up and take on the role that Jack had and be that player. But I'm not putting no more extra on my back."

And when asked about the key going forward, he replied:
"Our young guys gotta pay more attention and learn the game more. They probably need to watch more film and sit back and really evaluate the game more, and better.

Dear Monta,

Grow a pair.

Thanks,
Those with them

hahaha do you guys remember when jack made a 3 and ran back down court throwing up some middle fingers?

classic
laugh.gif

No fear, everyone get ready....tonight we unvail.............

D. George!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, Bron....

LMAO, wouldnt he be out for the year if not a significant amount of time if he gets the surgery. HAHA @ opting not to play, just shows how bad players thinkthis organization is. BTW a caller at KNBR yesterday said he randomly met Pietrus a short while ago and blamed Nelson for treating players badly and causingthe (re)downfall of the organization.

Back
Top Bottom