THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

God these refs are a joke. Let the Celts be as physical as they want and the Warriors pick up touch fouls all over the place.

3rd Quarter meltdown...

Seriously, I'd love to hear what type of adjustments the Warriors make...clearly none.

Morrow must be one of the worst defenders in the league.

Monta talking to Radmanovic.

Leader!
pimp.gif

Hey guys, don't worry about our lack of shooting/scoring/offense. Bob Fitzgerald says its because of fatigue.

Okay the ref missed the call. The ball went off Pierce's leg. But how do you leave House that wide open on an out of bounds set?

Originally Posted by What up

Okay the ref missed the call. The ball went off Pierce's leg. But how do you leave House that wide open on an out of bounds set?
warriors

Forgot to mention Barnett bringing up Rondo's carries. How the #%%@ do Curry and Randolph get called for three(?) carries and Rondo none. He carries onlike half his possessions. God damn. I mean it's not that hard to take the loss. Yesterday and this one. The team played hard both days and should havebeen in it both days. But the refs are completely +@%$@+% them over this game and not even giving them a chance to compete.

Every time I see AR dribble, visions of Jackson flood my mind too.

Son just looks like a gigantic sopping wet Pu$ out there.

Back
Top Bottom