pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
let's do better than last year

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Faker Fans in Warriors thread
smh.gif
Eh, I have no problem with Lakers fans. There are just a select few that think they are funny, but are just annoying. Every team has those type of fans though, so no big deal.
*looks around in thread*
nerd.gif

and get the 2nd one. do those armrests come off ?

Thanks man for the kind words and that .gif.
pimp.gif

* Waits for NTL tomake an avy that blows my avys out of the water. *

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Yeah, there are a few Lakers fans that I'm cool with and that I respect...

...I'll just leave it at that.

Like the PMS dude that posts here, I don't take a lot of them too seriously.
laugh.gif

Like seriousLy
nerd.gif
, I have no comebacks so I resort to hating on BobFitzgeraLd and how much I hate these we beLieve Warrior fans...hyping up a preseason bLock...

I bet Geithner's game sucks...maybe we can sign him.

Lawmakers join Obama for game of hoops at White House

Posted Oct 8 2009 10:08PM

WASHINGTON (AP) -- You could call it the Obama All-Stars vs. the Capitol Hills.

President Barack Obama and a few members of his Cabinet played basketball Thursday night at the White House with a handful of House members, two of themRepublicans.

"We ran into a president with some serious game," said Rep. Jay Inslee, D-Wash.

Obama had "a sweet crossover move" and appeared to be in great shape, Inslee said. "He put a real nice move on me and beat me along the baseline."

On the president's team were Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, Education Secretary Arne Duncan, Interior Secretary Ken Salazar and Housing and UrbanDevelopment Secretary Shaun Donovan. Also playing with Obama was his personal assistant, Reggie Love, once a forward for the Duke Blue Devils.

The game was closed to the press. Expected on the House side were Democrats Mike Arcuri of New York, John Boccieri of Ohio, Brad Ellsworth and Baron Hill ofIndiana, Inslee and Rick Larsen of Washington state, Frank Kratovil of Maryland, Patrick Murphy of Pennsylvania and Heath Shuler of North Carolina. Republicansinvited to play were Jeff Flake of Arizona and John Shimkus of Illinois.

After playing with Obama, Inslee said, "I'm glad we could take his mind off the turmoil in the world for an hour and a half."

Earlier in the day, reporters asked White House press secretary Robert Gibbs why no women were invited to play, a point Gibbs called "well taken."

"The president, obviously, is someone who, as the father of two young daughters, has an avid interest in their competing against anybody on the playingfield" Gibbs said. "The president's certainly played basketball and other sports with women in the past, and I anticipate he'll do so in thefuture."

on an aside, the office=
pimp.gif

i still need to catch up on season 5 tho, i was like halfway in and then stopped watching. watching michael makes me cringe, but in a good way
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

does anyone here watch flashfoward?
The commercials didn't do it for me, but is it good?
I need to catch up the Community, heard it was good. The only shows I watch: Office and How I Met Your Mother.

Back
Top Bottom