THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by What up

Should have asked the TA a question regarding that problem while you were taking the test. Might have gotten the same answer. No use in stressing/snitching about it now.
Of course the fact I didn't get it right makes me more pissed than I would be, but he gave her the equation needed to solve the problem. If Igot it correct, of course I wouldn't feel as mad, there's no question about it. But I talked to some other people and they say they didn't get itas well.

It could be, if the Professor makes that problem worth less as a result. My friend was telling me I should because of that (he got it wrong too). I justdon't wanna get that TA in deep !$%$ at the same time.

I think I probably will write something and see tomorrow morning if I still feel like it's necessary.

You tried your best and you didn't get it. If you hadn't overheard the TA you wouldn't be agonizing over this particular problem. Gotta give thechick props for weaseling her way into getting the answer right (althought she might have gotten it wrong even with the help - and you could have still got itwrong with the same help).

I personally wouldn't cry foul over something like this unless it would make a SIGNIFICANT impact on my grade. I'm not talking about getting an 87%instead of an 86%.

2likcit.jpg

qryb5w.jpg

I know that Devean took the last shot of the game last night, but it looks like the OKC crowd is applauding George for his 3-point attempt.

Safe to say someone will rasterbate that photo.

And don't snitch, you come out looking like a lame.

Life isn't fair, nor is the working life, school just parallels that.

What do you guys think about Evan Turner in the draft? I don't see the Warriors being that much better with the return of Biedrins and Turiaf, so it lookslike they will have a top 4 pick in the draft.

I'd be down with an Evan Turner/Xavier Henry draft pick.

There are no solid centers coming out this year. A PF will just take minutes away from Randolph. A SF is the easiest position to fill. We have a PG inCurry/Ellis. Let's draft a solid 2 (who will probably play the 3).

Yeah, I'm deciding not to tell...now that it's another day, it's a very miniscule deal, so I'm just gonna leave it alone.

Was it Lazy or was it "what up" that i've been talking to law school about, i kinda forgot. sorry. i believe it was lazy since what up alwaysargues with the doctors in this thread or something...

Originally Posted by daprescription

Congrats and good luck.
Thanks DP, I'll need it.

I would like to thank all the Warriors regulars for making this possible. This thread always kept me entertained during the most boring hours.

^congrats, hope things work out for you and law school.

just got done with my 2nd final.
got another one tomorrow morning at 8 and then my last one is on friday at 1030am.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Was it Lazy or was it "what up" that i've been talking to law school about, i kinda forgot. sorry. i believe it was lazy since what up always argues with the doctors in this thread or something...
....was it through PMs? if so, im shaking my head at you drew. smh

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Was it Lazy or was it "what up" that i've been talking to law school about, i kinda forgot. sorry. i believe it was lazy since what up always argues with the doctors in this thread or something...
....was it through PMs? if so, im shaking my head at you drew. smh
i was talking to you through the thread right?

Best way to get Warriors tickets for the game Feb 8th vs the Mavs?
nerd.gif

I've never bought tickets before, always had someone buy them for me, but what's the best way to go?
nerd.gif

HBD.

Which reminds me, all of my friends are going to be 21 before me. A lot of them will go off to Vegas to celebrate. I hate being 20.

Back
Top Bottom