THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

HBD.

Which reminds me, all of my friends are going to be 21 before me. A lot of them will go off to Vegas to celebrate. I hate being 20.
frown.gif
Just turned 20 too.

Thanks guys!!! Wish Holden would give me back my old username today.

pimp.gif

Lets hope we get that win. I may be out for dinner at that time
frown.gif
...Letshope we can pull off a W.

Happy Birthday Luong....like I say to all people celebrating their 21st.....if you dont throw up, you didnt drink enough. God I feel old.
laugh.gif

I threw up on my 21st....

Almost lost my memory card on my digital camera too.

Fun night, remember a good portion.

Happy Birthday Luong.

And nice CJ pick up dland...lol

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Was it Lazy or was it "what up" that i've been talking to law school about, i kinda forgot. sorry. i believe it was lazy since what up always argues with the doctors in this thread or something...

Hi.

HBD KL9. nice to know everyone's at around the same age. i feel old when all the young'ns at work are asking me to buy em some liquor after work
laugh.gif

btw anyone got a karmaloop code? might buy a couple of things.

[h1]Warriors may be without Randolph against suddenly hot Nets[/h1]
December 9, 9:06 AM
greydot.gif
Golden State Warriors Examiner
greydot.gif
Mike Massa

Game two of the Golden State Warriors' five-game road trip takes them to New Jersey, where the until recently winless Nets will be going for their third win in four games.

The Warriors may be without Anthony Randolph, who missed practice Tuesday because of a family emergency in Arkansas. The Chronicle reported Tuesday that Randolph had not officially been ruled out for Wednesday's game and added that the issue requiring his attention was known prior to Monday's game, which may be a reason for his uninspired game.

On a positive note, Anthony Morrow is back and should be in the starting lineup.

While the Warriors were in New York on Tuesday, having practice and otherwise enjoying a day off, the Nets were actually in Chicago, pulling out a 103-101 victory. After setting the NBA record with 18 straight losses to start the season, the Nets have won two of their past three games.

Former Stanford standout Brook Lopez averaged 28 points and 12 rebounds in the two wins and is averaging 19.2 points and 9 rebounds per game for the season.

Meanwhile:

-- Check out the worst trade scenario ever at blazersedge.com, where Portland fans are losing their mind over their team's run of bad luck. Without giving it away (the trade that is), the proposal includes the Warriors giving up Biedrins, Ellis, Curry, Morrow and Azubuike with the biggest name in return in the three-team deal being Shaquille O'Neal.

-- Join Stephen Curry in a live chat on Thursday.

-- I asked three questions on Monday and so far, Warriors fans do not feel sorry for the Blazers, believe that officials do unfairly affect games and want Baron Davis back the most. Click here to vote.

WEDNESDAY'S GAME

Who: Warriors (6-14) vs. Nets (2-19)

When: 4:30 p.m.

Where: New Jersey

TV: CSNBA

Radio: KNBR 1050

Of note: The Warriors, 2-9 on the road, are riding a season-high four-game losing streak and have lost six of their last seven. ... The Warriors have won three straight against the Nets. ... Monta Ellis has scored 30 or more in six of the last nine games.

2 out of 3 constitutes "hot"?

Yikes. Sounds like something Bobby Rowell would say.

Who here works at Best Buy?

I'm going to want a laptop/netbook soon, and was wondering how often in advance to employees find out about upcoming deals?

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by KL9

Thanks again guys,
pimp.gif
! I just want a win tonight.
I hope you want something else too, because I wouldnt expect a win tonight.
Do I ever?
laugh.gif

I was hoping to cop a pair of Black/Red 11s, still searching.

What are some good DJ-styleheadphones? I'm looking at Beats by Dr.Dre but I was wondering if there was something cheaper and better.

Or if DP could hook me up with a discount
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by KL9

Thanks again guys,
pimp.gif
! I just want a win tonight.
I hope you want something else too, because I wouldnt expect a win tonight.
Do I ever?
laugh.gif

I was hoping to cop a pair of Black/Red 11s, still searching.
I have the OGs....
nerd.gif
Thanks, but for some reason, I don't like the OGs...2001 would be perfect! I offered 250 for a DS pair to some guy on Craigslist.

Back
Top Bottom