THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

damn, im just 17
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I'm going to want a laptop/netbook soon, and was wondering how often in advance to employees find out about upcoming deals?
The only thing we have is accommodations from the companies themselves, if you wanted a special deal. If you are talking about sale items, thenit's probably the Thursday before the sale starts on Sunday. I'll check the accommodations tomorrow to see what kind of stuff we got going on.

Originally Posted by acidicality

What are some good DJ-styleheadphones? I'm looking at Beats by Dr.Dre but I was wondering if there was something cheaper and better.

Or if DP could hook me up with a discount
laugh.gif
I got some Beats (brand new) that I was going to put on Craigslist for $200 (what I get them for with my discount). If you see any others on thesite let me know. I will check the discounts and let you know if I could help you out.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I'm going to want a laptop/netbook soon, and was wondering how often in advance to employees find out about upcoming deals?
The only thing we have is accommodations from the companies themselves, if you wanted a special deal. If you are talking about sale items, then it's probably the Thursday before the sale starts on Sunday.

Originally Posted by acidicality

What are some good DJ-styleheadphones? I'm looking at Beats by Dr.Dre but I was wondering if there was something cheaper and better.

Or if DP could hook me up with a discount
laugh.gif
I got some Beats (brand new) that I was going to put on Craigslist for $200 (what I get them for with my discount).
really? hmm, i might be hitting you up later down the road
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Happy birthday, KL9!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks man.

Looks like I won't be getting that birthday win...Just like last year...and the year before
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

What a bum. He even looked behind to see how far Harris was and still got swatted.
indifferent.gif

Monta's playing like %+!! and looks tired, it wouldn't hurt to sub him out for a bit.

Jim Barnett is such a cool guy, he is pretty funny, isn't corny and really is informative. Bob Fitz on the other hand...

Back
Top Bottom