THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Yuku
ay7bix.gif
sucks!

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Man, I hope I get into Hastings, so I can live at home and save 20k a year.

And what's the point of filing as an independent for a graduate program when everyone is in independent (that is filing FAFSA for a graduate program).

huh?
When I filed for FAFSA previously, I had to file as a dependent.

Now, I have to file as an independent, does it really make a difference?

Originally Posted by moe200069

wow..this game has become a straight brickfest
Only in that 2 minute stretch, but this game is still on route towards a 200+ point game. So the offense ain't too bad.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Man, I hope I get into Hastings, so I can live at home and save 20k a year.

And what's the point of filing as an independent for a graduate program when everyone is in independent (that is filing FAFSA for a graduate program).

huh?
When I filed for FAFSA previously, I had to file as a dependent.

Now, I have to file as an independent, does it really make a difference?
Ah, I didn't have any financial aid in undergrad so I wasn't as familiar.
Well, from what I do know, you as an independent would benefit you as you ain't making crap (assuming) so you'd qualify for more because of your lack of income.  Whereas, I may have trouble since I've been and will be working until I go to school.

But aren't the majority of graduate school applicants students that come straight out of undergrad?

Happy birthday GSW. Hope the team can pull out a win as a gift.

And watching this game, Barkley was spot on about the Heat being Michael and a bunch of Tito's.

Jermaine O'Neal personifies everything wrong with the NBA. I hate big guys that draw charges, especially on guards. Ol' +$+$% %#* #%$$* (P.A.N.)

Back
Top Bottom