THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

smh.gif
at "Meet Me Halfway" being stuck in my head.

Originally Posted by What up

You should. Tell your coach you were having dizzy spells or something.

i would but i already skipped today for my bday
laugh.gif
, ill give it a shot tho.
I'll be the only Asian guy running onto the court when Lowell wins.

laugh.gif

So about those twins....................................................................................................

So about those twins....................................................................................................

i didnt say they were twins now..
laugh.gif
wink.gif

but that should be this weekend
laugh.gif

I'm intrigued to see what Wright can do...cuz he hasn't played.....that's intriguing in its own right.

I just hate how most Warriors fans hype up everything and don't know $*%+. Randolph can dribble up court, but does he create? Hell no. If you want to call stopping at the 3 point line and looking to pass to a wing creating, then wow.

Right. Let's all look past summer league, folks.

Can he potentially do those things? Certainly think he can, just not under current coaching and probably won't evolve until he's on a different team.

No one will evolve on this team besides Curry - and even then he'll probably not reach his true ceiling.

As far as Wright goes, he's an interesting player, but he hasn't played in forever.

If anybody is interesting in seeing the biggest name in music... "THE GOKES" Danny Gokey is going to be at my store tonight (Best Buy @ Santana Row)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wright's hook shot is money, jumper isn't too bad either.

Randolph can "dribble" but did they forget he can't really pass, which often results in a turnover.

He's getting with twins this weekend and PMing us pictures.
No need to PM, just post em.

JDMFanatic, are you very knowledgeable about computers?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom