THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

anybody else know that there was a game today?
Of course, we're Warriors fans.
Yeah, I knew about it. I was just sleeping the entire day (worked last night). I woke up around the 10 minute mark of the 4th quarter, but didn't post in here. I was eating dinner or breakfast or whatever you want to call it.
laugh.gif

fell asleep after the 3rd quarter though. was tired as hell after biking for like an hour.

my friends and i tried to go to candlestick park from Silver, made it but rained hella hard once we got there. and if anyone knows Silver St. it's nothing but a big #$+ hill

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

fell asleep after the 3rd quarter though. was tired as hell after biking for like an hour.

my friends and i tried to go to candlestick park from Silver, made it but rained hella hard once we got there. and if anyone knows Silver St. it's nothing but a big #$+ hill
laugh.gif
I fell asleep right at the end of the 3rd quarter into the 4th quarter. The offense was nonexistent.

I need to get a bike pump before I can even get back on my bike again, what are you riding?

I live by Silver
nerd.gif

- Up since 5am
- Missed class
- Slept
- Game looked boring anyway
laugh.gif

Reggie Williams interview right now...

laugh.gif
I fell asleep right at the end of the 3rd quarter into the 4th quarter. The offense was nonexistent.

I need to get a bike pump before I can even get back on my bike again, what are you riding?
just some random bike that i bought off my coworker for $50
laugh.gif
. kind of like a road bike.
and bike pumps dont cost that much. i got a foot pump for around $15 at sports authority

all my other friends were riding fixies though. one of em actually biked the whole way, the rest of us walked it up on the way back. cramping the whole way up the hill though. i'm gonna try wearing compression shorts and see if it makes a difference.

and GSD, where by Silver? my friend lives down by Camellia in between Mission and Alemany.

Menance, compression shorts usually help when it's cold. They keep your muscles warm and it keeps them going for longer. If you're talking about biking shorts and bibs, those would definitely be more comfortable during a long ride. Half a year a go, I would go on 25 mile rides three times a week and it's no bueno without cycling shorts (the paddle saves lives, literally).

Menance, compression shorts usually help when it's cold. They keep your muscles warm and it keeps them going for longer. If you're talking about biking shorts and bibs, those would definitely be more comfortable during a long ride. Half a year a go, I would go on 25 mile rides three times a week and it's no bueno without cycling shorts (the paddle saves lives, literally).
damn, where would u go on these rides? just last week we did a 5 hour ride and my butt was sore (nh). we went from Silver to Lake Merced, then to Ocean Beach, then to Polo fields and then back home through Ingleside.

they're planning some crazy trips like going around the city, from silver to candlestick, then to mission to the pier, and then go through golden gate bridge, sunset, and then home.

Perma-banned.

GSW, I was on my way to Kezar. I was on the 71 and ran into an old friend. Couldn't talk her into watching high school basketball so we ended up getting some grub. Who won?

Back
Top Bottom