THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

i've done the mini plans the last two years but i think im done with that for now until this team gets rid of the necessary people to become a decent team again

ay7bix.gif
Cohan! Go bankrupt already!

Awww Steph just morphed into a female high school b-ball player and wrote %*#! on his sneakers.

If any of you currently do it/have done it in the past - I hate you.

We finna get slapped around so disrespectfully. I'm gonna watch the ESPN instead of CSN broadcast. I can't stand to hear Fitz acting like we'd be a 70-win team if it weren't for injuries.

Yes. I knew what you were going to say before you said it.

Chris Hunter leads the league in clapping his hands and saying "damn."

%%%$$#' Monta ballhogging instead of making the right play. Get this putz outta here, please!

Originally Posted by What up

%%%$$#' Monta ballhogging instead of making the right play. Get this putz outta here, please!
Could have had Mayo and Thabeet
smh.gif
.  I don't think there is anything more annoying than the bandwagon Lakers fans in the Bay Area.  Not all, but the ones that think they are better because they are Lakers fans
smh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

I don't think there is anything more annoying than the bandwagon Lakers fans in the Bay Area.  Not all, but the ones that think they are better because they are Lakers fans
smh.gif
thats why i dont even try to go to laker-warrior games. laker fans always talking trash 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by daprescription

I don't think there is anything more annoying than the bandwagon Lakers fans in the Bay Area.  Not all, but the ones that think they are better because they are Lakers fans
smh.gif
thats why i dont even try to go to laker-warrior games. laker fans always talking trash 
mad.gif
Couldn't agree more. Lakers fans stay talking $#%+, acting like it's the NBA Finals. Your team is beating one of the worst teams in basketball. Congrats.

i got free tix to last yrs game and was surrounded by laker fans their were some really nice 1s though but the rest were going crazy and talking hella trash when they took lead in 4th after losing the whole game to D League team.
laugh.gif

Missed the game. Will watch replay tomorrow. Looks like it was a good game except for Monta (the whole game) and the team as a whole in the third. Kept up with the score on my phone and saw Curry step up in that second half. 9 assists to 0 TO's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Team was really good with 29 assists and only 5 TO's, over half of those TO's belonging to Maggette while contributing only 1 assist.

Back
Top Bottom