THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by daprescription

I need to get to 20k.
You better get to 20k before the return of Adonal Foyle to the Golden State Roster.
laugh.gif

so the other day my dad's homie was parking up in the walmart parking lot in Alameda and saw this pimped out outlandish whip. He heads into the walmartand sees Monta Ellis shopping there. My dad's boy gets his stuff and heads to the parking lot. Sure enough, Monta hops in the whip and dips out.

when i saw the pic of monta's whip i thought it was S. Jackson's car at first but i knew jackson had a red one being the "piru" that he is,not an orange one

Don Nelson's painting the picture that Monta was doing the wrong thing and he disciplined him in New York.

Marcus Thompson reported it differently.

Who do I think is telling the truth?

Marcus Thompson.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Don Nelson's painting the picture that Monta was doing the wrong thing and he disciplined him in New York.

Marcus Thompson.
2djrn2t.jpg

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Marcus Thompson.
2djrn2t.jpg
2utq3kp.jpg

Originally Posted by acidicality

What did Monta do anyway?
It was that incident in New York where Monta and Nelson had an argument during a practice. From what I understand, Monta was leading (
grin.gif
),telling the players he was embarrassed by their performance against the Clips.

* I made a mistake in my previous post. It wasn't Marcus Thompson, It was actually said by Tim Kawakami. My mistake.*

* Two sources say that Nelson embarrassed Ellis when Ellis tried to step into a leadership role in the aftermath of the 28-point home loss to the Clippers on Nov. 6.

The sources describe the scene in the post-game locker room: Ellis, as a co-captain, began loudly addressing to his teammates, telling them that this performance could not be tolerated.

But then Nelson came into the room and told Ellis to be quiet.
Speaking to reporters a few minutes later, Ellis was near-tears.

Back
Top Bottom