THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Turn off the TV, Franchise.
smh.gif

What does Mikki Moore have to say to players like Rashard Lewis or Dwight Howard? They're probably both stunned Moore is still in the league.

God Nelson is an idiot. Both Howard and Carter come in and nobody attacks them. Even after those two timeouts after they came in. And why the hell are Maggetteand Vlad in. Both suck $%#+ and keep getting key minutes in the end. Didn't see the beginning of the game, but caught the fourth. Not sure if Hunter wasinjured or not, but why the @+$@ wasn't he in? The Warriors clearly struggled with rebounds and even when they had them they %@%%** up, especiallyMaggette.

Mad at Curry, but not that much. He's still a rookie and for w/e reason he's still too passive. Not sure why he always gives the ball up because he washaving a solid game so far. If he had more confidence and an attack first mentality I think he'd be more successful.

Can't wait for the god damn road trip so that Nelson isn't there. Still not sold on Smart, but I'd take him over Nelson.

yea yea yea ma boi VC busted yall arses and came up clutch again

27 points, 5 reb, 7 ast, 2stl on 7-13 shooting! 12-12 FT

i'll be damned if AI gets voted in the all star game like how he robbed VC last year

Stupid spread man. SMH. If I was going to lose my bet, at least have the Warriors win the game and have Nelson one more win away from retirement.

Over again......3 out of the last 4 games. And the game that went under went under by 1 point.

laugh.gif
This is so sad. 3 times out of the 3 games I've gone to this season have been losses.

Problems tonight:

1) Why is Mikki Moore starting, let alone getting any play time? The guy is a bum.
2) Corey Maggette still thinks he can shoot jump shots. He is still wrong.
3) Curry was hot for like the first 5 minutes of the game and went ice cold the rest of the game (especially when it counted) He couldn't hit a wide openjumper at ALL in the 4th
4) Morrow was out and his presence was missed
5) Chris Hunter, who played Dwight Howard extremely well, got very little burn down the stretch. I don't know why. Dude was making shots and playing D.*$+% you Don Nelson.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

laugh.gif
This is so sad. 3 times out of the 3 games I've gone to this season have been losses.

Problems tonight:

1) Why is Mikki Moore starting, let alone getting any play time? The guy is a bum.
2) Corey Maggette still thinks he can shoot jump shots. He is still wrong.
3) Curry was hot for like the first 5 minutes of the game and went ice cold the rest of the game (especially when it counted) He couldn't hit a wide open jumper at ALL in the 4th
4) Morrow was out and his presence was missed
5) Chris Hunter, who played Dwight Howard extremely well, got very little burn down the stretch. I don't know why. Dude was making shots and playing D. *$+% you Don Nelson.

Im 2 wins in 2 games. You should give me your tickets. On to your problems.

1. No one is arguing that he isnt a bum. But he is a healthy body. Should be pretty obvious why he is starting and getting pt.
2. Corey cant shoot, yet no one (head coach) is holding him accountable for his play. I bet Nelson doesnt even discourage him from shooting.
3. Pretty simple. Hes not very good.
4. Point well taken. Morrow was missed.
5. Lets see here. You say Hunter was playing well and then you say you dont know why he didnt play down the stretch. And then you say F U Don Nelson. So whatis it that you are wondering about? I think your expletive answered your own question.

Actually went to the game tonight. Expected a blowout, but it was actually a pretty good game overall. The last 4 or so minutes in the 4th was disgusting forthe Warriors. Oh wells, went to watch the old guys like VC and J-Will anyways... They still got it. Bleh...

Back
Top Bottom