THE OFFICIAL SLAUGHTERHOUSE THREAD **Show Support and Purchase Royce's "STREET HOP"**

this album is a let down to me. i expected alot better from this. i guess i was expecting too much. but then again this is only after one listen

crooked eye carried this album.joel and royce came correct too

^ I was disappointed too, but if you look at all the songs these guys released before the album, some were classic, some were eh, and some were trash...that's kinda how this album was for me... it's solid though, def worth the purchase and I ain't mad that people are saying it is the album of theyear...

You know a CD is good when everyone is talking about different people going in the hardest.

Originally Posted by MrDills

Man this is garbage. Let down. I see Y none of these cats ever blew up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I havent been checking for it online, I'll see if there's a legal way to "preview" it before spending $$$
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

After first listen, I'm proud of these cats. When hip-hop acts can't get their *#$! together, you have four ill cats getting together and doing itright! Good album, I just hope it retains replay value. I will be picking up a copy on the 11th. And props for not facing a lot of push backs on this. A majorwould've delayed this 'til Neveruary 2000never ...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

im going to try n wait...but idk if i can
thats what i felt and said at 1st but different songs were leaked everywhere i had to give in
smh.gif

Album is crack though, imo by far album of the year, and now it wont sell at all
smh.gif

Royce demolishes every single beat on this thing
Pretty much outshines everyone on almost every song
He has really reached a whole nother level
QFFT
pimp.gif

^Yea I don't know if it's his voice or the energy he brings to his verses but he comes off like he's ripping everything he spits on effortlessly.The only times it's not the case is when Crooked or Joell go extra hard.

I only got Joey killing one song on this but it was
pimp.gif

Too many Blueprints, not enough Architects

Royce demolishes every single beat on this thing
Pretty much outshines everyone on almost every song
He has really reached a whole nother level
Royce BEEN nice as hell
pimp.gif

i dont know if i can wait

"If youre Megan Good, im Forest Woodickher, Oscar winner, oscar wiener, if ya flows aquafina im katrina" Crooked killed it!!!

For as much as you dudes been gassing this whole project I'm surprised this thread hasn't popped off yet.

Back
Top Bottom