THE OFFICIAL T-MAC LINE APPRECIATION POST

like most said, the 1st 2 were sweet.. then it fell off... really bad... it's too bad the IV wasnt a good look, and the technology on it should and could've been a lot better

like most said, the 1st 2 were sweet.. then it fell off... really bad... it's too bad the IV wasnt a good look, and the technology on it should and could've been a lot better

I've got a pair of the white/black-red Vs, which were supposed to be based off of a Samurai's slipper or something along those lines if I remember correctly.

Was always intrigued by the fastening system in the IVs.

I've got a pair of the white/black-red Vs, which were supposed to be based off of a Samurai's slipper or something along those lines if I remember correctly.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

yeah, too bad they never continued it or even adjusted it and used it in other shoes...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

yeah, too bad they never continued it or even adjusted it and used it in other shoes...

still looking for a pair of white tmac 3s

i love to have those right now

still looking for a pair of white tmac 3s

i love to have those right now

I always thought it was cool that 1-3 showed an evolution in its make up (like the Kobes from 4-6).

I always thought it was cool that 1-3 showed an evolution in its make up (like the Kobes from 4-6).

Missed out on a DS pair of the Black/Blue II's a few weeks ago for like 70 shipped smfh.

I remember me and my boys all rockin T-Mac I's, II's, & III's back in 8th,9th grade etc. Sounds somehwat foolish now, but damn we thought we were doing it back then LOL.

T-Mac II's were my favs though. III's were nice, the inner side of the shoe was nicer than the outter side though.

Missed out on a DS pair of the Black/Blue II's a few weeks ago for like 70 shipped smfh.

I remember me and my boys all rockin T-Mac I's, II's, & III's back in 8th,9th grade etc. Sounds somehwat foolish now, but damn we thought we were doing it back then LOL.

T-Mac II's were my favs though. III's were nice, the inner side of the shoe was nicer than the outter side though.

Back
Top Bottom