THE OFFICIAL T-MAC LINE APPRECIATION POST

I remember having the White/Blue T-Mac 2's freshman year, I thought I was
pimp.gif

Got the Black/Blue 3's the following year... 3.5's were also very comfy and a good looking sneaker as well as the 4's.

I wouldn't be mad if Adidas retroed some, but make them with good quality.

Did that little mechanism on the 4's actually work?

I still want the 6s to ball in. love the design.
Got the blk/red 5s, they are now my car washing/ grass cutting beater kicks lol.

I still want the 6s to ball in. love the design.
Got the blk/red 5s, they are now my car washing/ grass cutting beater kicks lol.

Dug the ones and twos the most. One Kicks magazine had an article on the designer of the first T-Macs and I remember appreciating how she (if I recall correctly) incorporated the signature adidas toe box into the design.
The lace-less 4s, thought the gimmickry was futuristic if not amusing:

Dug the ones and twos the most. One Kicks magazine had an article on the designer of the first T-Macs and I remember appreciating how she (if I recall correctly) incorporated the signature adidas toe box into the design.
The lace-less 4s, thought the gimmickry was futuristic if not amusing:

How were the retro T-Mac I's compared to the OG's? Any differences?

I wish they retroed the II's, I'd buy the white/Blue & black/blue no questions asked.

How were the retro T-Mac I's compared to the OG's? Any differences?

I wish they retroed the II's, I'd buy the white/Blue & black/blue no questions asked.

1 > 3 > 2 > 5 > 6 > All of the team signatures in T-Mac colourways > 4

Although, I can't be mad by any combination of the 1-3 and the 5 in the top 4.

1 > 3 > 2 > 5 > 6 > All of the team signatures in T-Mac colourways > 4

Although, I can't be mad by any combination of the 1-3 and the 5 in the top 4.

I always thought the first 3 releases of the T Mac were hot, but then he fell off just as his shoes did

I always thought the first 3 releases of the T Mac were hot, but then he fell off just as his shoes did

2>>
had the all white jersey to match
pimp.gif

beat mine the summer after 6th grade
30t6p3b.gif
miss them

2>>
had the all white jersey to match
pimp.gif

beat mine the summer after 6th grade
30t6p3b.gif
miss them

Let's get some pics poppin here. I aint got none though so I'm hopin you ppl do

Let's get some pics poppin here. I aint got none though so I'm hopin you ppl do

Anyone remember much from the '03 All Star Game? Those T-Mac 2's were easily my favorite.

Anyways here's a pic of T-Mac doin that reverse layup that went in and out after totally crossing up Tim Duncan
laugh.gif

lg_tmac_yao_al.jpg

Anyone remember much from the '03 All Star Game? Those T-Mac 2's were easily my favorite.

Anyways here's a pic of T-Mac doin that reverse layup that went in and out after totally crossing up Tim Duncan
laugh.gif

lg_tmac_yao_al.jpg

Back
Top Bottom