THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

9gh4wn.jpg

244d3pi.jpg

2hdyz2e.jpg

bro i copped carolinas for 40 anthracites for 85 hell i traded some jeans for my mans breds, times change tho :smh:

Red pros=clearance
Caro pros=clearance
Silver pros=clearance

Now you can't find ANY of them for a decent price.

Those anthracites look good :pimp: my pair from a homie in Spain should be here soon

bro i copped carolinas for 40 anthracites for 85 hell i traded some jeans for my mans breds, times change tho :smh:

Red pros=clearance
Caro pros=clearance
Silver pros=clearance

Now you can't find ANY of them for a decent price.

Those anthracites look good :pimp: my pair from a homie in Spain should be here soon
nice pickup :pimp: , black duncans took my anthracites place but ima get them stealths if i cant find a pair before december

WOW I did not mean to call those antracites lmao I meant stealths. I was reading the post when the guy said anthracites for $85 and accidentally typed that :lol:

Last edited:
got these ds for 90$ last December, only wore em once, finna dust em off tommorow :smokin

Last edited:
Funny that this thread is at the top of the page and these came in today

Never selling them again 

Funny that this thread is at the top of the page and these came in today

Never selling them again 

wait a minute, Is that you Mr.Brown? I just sold mine the other day

On a side note, I just pickedup a pair of vvvnds pewters for under retail. Im happy but my wife isnt.

Question for the room....
is this a fair trade?
vnds cdp carmine 6s for doom foams? Yay or nay? The dooms have a dark, minor scratch on the front, but thats the only flow. theres no heel drag.
The carmines are MINT, flawless.

Question for the room....
is this a fair trade?
vnds cdp carmine 6s for doom foams? Yay or nay? The dooms have a dark, minor scratch on the front, but thats the only flow. theres no heel drag.
The carmines are MINT, flawless.

whoever gets the carmines comes out on top IMO... carmines have always held value, dooms just recently gained hype because of the recent "foamheads"

Quick question.  I want to remove dust from the nubuck on some og's.  Being 15 years old, I'm not sure if using a nubuck/suede brush them will do more harm than good.  Mine are 100% flawless, but when comparing them to my 07's they lack that deep black look because of dust (or simply age?).  Any tips for restoring nubuck?

Before I get flamed, I've looked online to get tips but I would appreciate hearing it from someone who has actually worked on the nubuck on their foams...

Quick question.  I want to remove dust from the nubuck on some og's.  Being 15 years old, I'm not sure if using a nubuck/suede brush them will do more harm than good.  Mine are 100% flawless, but when comparing them to my 07's they lack that deep black look because of dust (or simply age?).  Any tips for restoring nubuck?

Before I get flamed, I've looked online to get tips but I would appreciate hearing it from someone who has actually worked on the nubuck on their foams...

I think you'll be fine with a brush just don't scrub it like hardcore. It could just be faded from age as well. I would brush them and if that doesn't work then just leave it

yeah use a soft brush, or a hand towel or something... dont use any water though, once it dries it will prob get brittle and crack.

Ihustle... nice pick up on those FPs! Not sure why I didnt get those while they were so easily available.

Back
Top Bottom