THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

not contributing much in the last years, but now it's time to show my collection of Foams. I'm from Germany, so buying Nike Foamposite shoes is not so easy. They don't get released over here in Europe. And HoH London is quite a long way.
So here we go. (Electric Green and Pewters are missing. They got stuck in customs)
of7oxy.jpg

Originally Posted by MrFloppyBavaria

not contributing much in the last years, but now it's time to show my collection of Foams. I'm from Germany, so buying Nike Foamposite shoes is not so easy. They don't get released over here in Europe. And HoH London is quite a long way.
So here we go. (Electric Green and Pewters are missing. They got stuck in customs)

81015cee69698efe1ed27131fdd67fd314149e4.jpg

ULTRAPOSITE

Wore these to go watch the harlem globe trotters in Calgary, AB Canada. We don't ever have bball, I was really geeked up to go and watch them.
I bought a t-shirt and shorts. The shorts are great when you think about it, I would rather have a unique pair of shorts then the same jordan/nike shorts as everyone else.

f17153ea6e6f87f0f34d08bb95774aa97de90b3.jpg

damn dude from germany just shut it down. sick collection. only thing it looks like ur missing is HOH royals, HOH pearls and '11 royals once u get ur pewters & elecs.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Modz, Eli, Los....very dope fam 
smokin.gif

.....i think i might need to get myself some kryptonates....they grew too much on me, not looking forward to those prices either
frown.gif

Floppy - amazing collection...definitely must have been difficult to acquire all those (especially the gems) on ur end. what sz do u wear?

got these recently thanks to a good homie from the DMV (Euro's and Carbons)....and Los (red pro's)...thanks again fam, those flights are being worked on as i type
wink.gif

5632556951_f7eb4c657d_z.jpg

5633141714_9cba9d8b2a_z.jpg

5633143946_08ae00582e_z.jpg

So, If I have this right...you now have two pairs of carbon fiber and euro silver FP1's?.......if so

Marvel-Comics-Dr--Doom--Curse-You--410048.jpg

having trouble wearing them with jeans. guys please post them while wearing them with denim. thanks hehe

Originally Posted by relaxgman

having trouble wearing them with jeans. guys please post them while wearing them with denim. thanks hehe

go to the WDYWT thread. Someone should have some on in there.

Hey Posite family... I stumbled upon these but they're not my size and I already have a pair. How much would these go for?

OG Black/Gums, 9/10 condition

2edtxl2.jpg

Thanks!

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom