THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

the reason i mentioned it is cuz there are rumors about an all white, id definately go for the foams that penny had on the all star game though

I'd never rock an all white foam personally, those things will be trashed after a few wears
I dont mean all white, just white with other colors like pearls and the caro pros. I agree that an all-white foam would be ugly.

I dont mean all white, just white with other colors like pearls and the caro pros. I agree that an all-white foam would be ugly.

Ah okay, I thought you meant these things lol. These were rumored to be releasing as well. Probably next year sometime

BTW, apparently the pink foams got pushed up to 11/21 instead of their original date on black friday

Chatted with a Nike rep literally 10 mins ago, still the 23rd.

Me: Hi I was wondering if the date for the Nike Foamposite One Pink got moved up to November 21st?

Rep: I've heard that too, from our Twitter team I believe, but I don't have any launch info for it at the moment.

Ask different retailers at the stores, they'll tell you the 21st as well

Last edited:
Chatted with a Nike rep literally 10 mins ago, still the 23rd.

Me: Hi I was wondering if the date for the Nike Foamposite One Pink got moved up to November 21st?
Rep: I've heard that too, from our Twitter team I believe, but I don't have any launch info for it at the moment.
Ask different retailers at the stores, they'll tell you the 21st as well

And more to go along with that

http://www.footlocker.com/ns/hp/launch/release-calendar.html

Last edited:
there is an all white pair releasing Summer 2013, dont know if it's this exact pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom