THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

mrdozo mrdozo that collection is lit sir :pimp:

And now that I look at your pic... I did t take a pic of my elephant foams.... I wonder where they are in my stash..... :lol:

Last edited:
mrdozo mrdozo
Great Collection :pimp:
I peeped those custom thermals and weathers as well
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]!!!

Video of the pure platinum pros

Footlocker has changed the release date on them 3 times today. :smh:

Originally they were set for 03/12, then this morning they changed it to 03/05 and now its 03/04.

Those Duncan's are niiiiiiiice.

For today

^^^ nice.
I took the MJ silvers out for a run yesterday. Need to do more glue work. Ended up switching to the newer retro

Anyone know how much these are worth? I'm trying to sell them but I dont know how much they go for..

DS size 9.5. The bastard child nobody liked...

Anyone know how much these are worth? I'm trying to sell them but I dont know how much they go for..

DS size 9.5. The bastard child nobody liked...

this is a tough question. your best bet is to set a value you think they are worth and patiently wait for a person that actually knows what these are comes around.
these shoes are very rare and look to be stored in a great environment by you.

Question for the fam

Anyone found a method of repairing broken Flightposite 3 straps?

My White/black pair snapped the other day & they have WAAAAY too much life left to park em

this is a tough question. your best bet is to set a value you think they are worth and patiently wait for a person that actually knows what these are comes around.
these shoes are very rare and look to be stored in a great environment by you.
Thanks! I stored them in a cool dry closet all the time. I'll take your advice and just set a price to see if anyone bites.

Last edited:
Question for the fam
Anyone found a method of repairing broken Flightposite 3 straps?
My White/black pair snapped the other day & they have WAAAAY too much life left to park em
happened to my platinum posites too :smh:
Would like to know this as well

Back
Top Bottom