THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

nice kryptonates
pimp.gif

nice sherlock.

latest pick up, had to get them again after selling them in the first place. only bron i will ever KEEP ON buying... thanks Danny

3440120860_829f0ea261_b.jpg

^
I'm starting to regret selling my pair also. I attempted to wear them SO many times but could never force myself to actually walk outside my house sportingthem.

I may try to reacquire them later on.

Originally Posted by Jay 2 the Z

NIKE NEEDS 2 RELEASE THIS COLORWAY RIGHT???
a84sn.jpg

Not bad actually...

But the way I figure it... that color is navy blue...

Navy blue is pretty much a mix of royal blue and purple...

They've already released a royal blue color

They've already released a purple color...

If nike really wants to milk the cow dry they should release solid chrome/candy paint colors. When I think of foamposites I automatically draw a correlation toa nice paint job on an old American muscle car.

(blame it on seeing 'Fast and Furious' lol)

Originally Posted by never wear them

nice sherlock.

latest pick up, had to get them again after selling them in the first place. only bron i will ever KEEP ON buying... thanks Danny

3440120860_829f0ea261_b.jpg
nice never wear em, very under rated shoe...
pimp.gif

Never Wear Them,

DOPE. Props on the pickup. Ive been looking for a DS sz 8 pair for a decent price for a while now.

Theres a 7.5 on the 'bay but Im afraid theyll be too tight. A dude on here was sellin an 8 with the case but wanted too much...

My search continues...

Nice pair though.

thanks. and these are a "lil" big if you ask me. a 7.5 would do you good if your a true 8. Bag or no bag, these are a must.

and fresh, i agree.

i was grave digging at my grandpas house and started laughing and chuckling....
smokin.gif
and i know all you real foam lovers remember these. these were beat to death back in HS.

( i consider this a foam shoe
grin.gif
)

I neeeeeeeeeeeee 222222 pairs, GIveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeee 2 pairs

of what!!!!!!

Got my steppin in my KRYPT0- NATEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

Stupid happy right now

Still on the hunt for eggplant ones, red pros, and sample brown joints.

FRESH... nice on being able to cop two pair. Still cant force myself to like foam lites though.

grin.gif

Just picked these up for super cheap! Unfortunately the OG box was not included. I cannot believe how good the condition is! Sorry for all the pics.

Back
Top Bottom