The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Kev it was cool, just so you know though: we had a brief moment of silence to say how much better it would have been ifyou were there. nomo

^Haha thanks Joe. Im pissed i missed out.

Joe/B,

What's up Friday? I'm going to the dealership tomorrow to pick out a new car near the airport. Thinkin about a Mustang...need friends input though. hitme up.

Mound,
If you are willing to go a bit east of Rivergate (Gallatin), I can get you a serious deal on tint. LMK.

domestics only huh kev? . . pass!

11cebyr.gif

I would never get anything less than a GT...ever. However, Bernard you know my Dad would disown me if I drove anyhting but a Ford. I mean that's what putfood on the table growing up...remember?

Thanks Sports Seasons for another beyond easy pick up.

Side Note: Bernard Estanislao is the largest Bandwagoneer EVER!!!

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Mound,
If you are willing to go a bit east of Rivergate (Gallatin), I can get you a serious deal on tint. LMK.

travelin aint a issue if the price is right my man
wink.gif
....LMK wasuppimpin

and like you said, big ups to SS for my newly acquired hares and 16s
pimp.gif
....watup vic

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

shout outs to emeka, anku for rollin through memphis for the easy cop. and shout out to nabel for driving
Easy Cop.. we kicked it in memphis and Copped the best packs soo far..Emeka and nabel held it down
and the crazy thing all 6 of us got in Memphis showed us too much love
roll.gif

PM me and I will give you my contact info, and make sure he fits you in whenever you need it done. Mornings and weekends are the times when he is availible,and of course the NT price will be in effect
smile.gif

Mmmmm....
tongue.gif
.....just got back fromlunch with my fellow employees.
I had Satco and thought of all of you. To stuffed to work now.
frown.gif

^D-Bag we might need to do that on Saturday...brainstorm on summit, chill, drink, etc. We aren't doing as big as we did in '07 fellas.

Back
Top Bottom