The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

smh.gif

just peep nike retro, hella information in there.

^^^Owww We gucci cuz this will be another easy Cop..I might get the Infered 90s forces too.
They come out the same day....It is what it is..
pimp.gif

^^^When did we get these in..I seen the shoes list but i didnt know when the shippment was coming in..

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

we got them yesterday ku. nope no size 9 emeka you don't wear sb's anyway lol

I'm on them now, you saw what got last time i came in there. I'm with it all now

Lol Emeka silly..Tom did u get throu for the pack at the employee store i called for a hour strait
For the lady to pick up tell me they only got a size 15min im not wasting my time calling Greenland again..

attn: YO TEAM TN !!!

Steve and Nick from ISS and Sole Collector are doing there traveling for there 50 state issue coming soon.
They will be stopping by my house for a photo shoot and interview for the TN spot Tuesday , tomorrow at 7.
Any and All heads in the area are more then welcome to come over and chill and bring some heat to help me Rep TN to the fullest.
Please PM me for details if you want to ride thru.
Just letting yall know.
I don't think there will be chance to get in the Mag like this for a while.
aim~ Joerdan23TN
Ima leave my cell up till the get here for anyone that may possible want to come they are riding thru around 7.
deleted*

Congrats Joe,I had knee surgery last Thursday so I have been away for a while.Im glad you got a chance to showcase what you have.Steve takes some great photosso make it worth your while.

nah homie its still hard to get out and walk.Tryin to keep ice on my knee to reduce the swelling.I wish I could get out,I had to fall out of the Jordan spring09 sales meeting this morning.Word is they have introduced new jordan 2009 and just like gas prices all the shoes are being marked up.
You guys enjoy,I will just buy the mag when it comes out.

Back
Top Bottom