The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

i liked sneakers in '07 . .
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Sport Seasons 1st Annual Tent Sale June 26-29 2008 at the Lions Head Location at 56 White Bridge Road
here in West Nashville,TN.There will be tons and tons of markdowns taken on footwear,clothing,hats and accessories.
But come on now we are really here for the shoes so come one,come all.I dont know what percentage will be taken
off the already low price but Im sure it will be at least the 20 % off .We are celebrating 20 years this year and I personally
would like to thank the many Niketalkers on here that have supported us through it all.Some of you have been around since day one,
I know you remember Bell Forge.Speaking of that, Skid retired May 31 so we have big shoes to fill as far as shoe knowledge is concerned.
So please support local businesses while you still got local businesses to support.Thanks!

Your boy Vic-
8 years of service........

Vic, do you guys happen to have the We Run Nashville shirt in decent sizes or at all?

And Support, Sport Seasons TN Fam!!

B liked sneaker in 07, Sperry's in 08'....
eyes.gif

Joe I got my at PK.Last time I checked he had some in stock.Hows the fam?One of these days I will make it out to SATCO
with you guys.I keep forgeting that its right down from where I work at.

laugh.gif
, but i was planning to swim that day anyway . . but not fall in completely clothed before we even started
smh.gif

Its official-Additional 20% off clearance shoes at the Lions Head location of Sport Seasons on White Bridge Road.Look for the big white tent.
I am looking to sell 2000 pair of shoes this weekend.Come out a buy a pair or two.See you soon!

Jordans,Dunks and Air Maxes.....OH MY!

Kev, im wearing my hyperflights today at work and my feet are killing me....
sick.gif

Anyone going to the goodguys car show this weekend?

Originally Posted by Emeka615

^I might have to come up there Vic cuz yall do have the maxes for the low.

We need to Hit up sport seasons 4real..They stay having sells like crazy...
We can do alot with 20% off..
roll.gif

Come on out.I will be there from 9-? tomorrow,Saturday.We sold another 400 pair today.The shoe buyer has been in there all weekend
marking prices low.We have BTS around the corner and a tax free weekend august 1-3 so we have plenty of replenishment stock on the way.
Most people have sales like this when they go out of business but WE ARE STRONG THANKS TO THE COMMUNITY.We aint going nowhere.This is our way of saying thanksfor 20 years of loyalty.See you soon!

I know you remember Bell Forge.Speaking of that, Skid retired May 31 so we have big shoes to fill as far as shoe knowledge is concerned.
So please support local businesses while you still got local businesses to support.Thanks!
Skidmore was the man. Came into Kroger daily and offered me my job back in 95 with Sport Seasons Bell Forge. Good dude with real productknowledge.
I may bring the wife out to LH this weekend and see if I can grab some $20 or less sneakes. Thanks for the heads up Vic.

totally off topic but what is the best tattoo shop in nashille i will be there for a few days and want to get a new one and do they charge by the tat or thehour

LOL...Joe and B

Serious traffic jam on I-24 to ATL, and this dude Joe is "ghostriding" on a federal road recklessly. I thought about that +%%# yesterday at workLMAO.

Back
Top Bottom