The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

^yea, thats gotta suck!! thats why you still gotta be retail prepared jus in case…gas makes it even worse when you come up empty handed kev, thats wasup…juslmk whens/wats good

Originally Posted by Emeka615

Vic! Can you let me know when the price on the 19/4's drop because memphis sold out fast. Any location, let me know. Thanks.
Yeah I will let you know when we do something.I might be able to get that 6/17 pack after all.Seems the 4 pair that Kev bought mysteriously ended upbeing returned to my Knoxville locations and are now on hold for folks.If the buyer of the 9.5 dont pick them up they are all mine.But yeah the 19/4 went quickat my store but it looks like HH had a bunch left and the Hickory Hollow store is having a sidewalk sale with an additional 20% off clearance shoes.Thats whatsup!

B, naw I didn't drive this time.
And moundraised, we were retail ready, its just I know the price on these packs are gonna drop at hickory hollow like the rest of them have done. But, if itdon't drop by the time of the next pack I will just pay retail....that's if there still any left smh.

Originally Posted by victorjames

Originally Posted by Emeka615

Vic! Can you let me know when the price on the 19/4's drop because memphis sold out fast. Any location, let me know. Thanks.
Yeah I will let you know when we do something.I might be able to get that 6/17 pack after all.Seems the 4 pair that Kev bought mysteriously ended up being returned to my Knoxville locations and are now on hold for folks.If the buyer of the 9.5 dont pick them up they are all mine.But yeah the 19/4 went quick at my store but it looks like HH had a bunch left and the Hickory Hollow store is having a sidewalk sale with an additional 20% off clearance shoes.Thats whats up!
Wait what? How could they have been returned? The buyer is in Durham, NC?!?!?!?! So what you are saying is dude drove back to Knoxville to returnshoes? Please drop more info.

laugh.gif

Im saying it seems pretty odd that you bought a 8.5,9.5,10 and 12.I believe thats the run of sizes.And then a few days later the same size run ended up in myEast Towne Knoxville store.I know the 10 was bought by one of my employees up there and the 8.5,9.5 and 12 are on hold for customers.I am going to call themtomorrow because I want the 9.5.I dont know what happened I just know they ended back at Sport Seasons after you got the deal of the year.Aint no thingthough.We are still piecing it together to find out what really happened.So whats up with the Summit.I know I couldnt make it to the get together but damn leta brother in on the details.

Originally Posted by victorjames

Im saying it seems pretty odd that you bought a 8.5,9.5,10 and 12.I believe thats the run of sizes.And then a few days later the same size run ended up in my East Towne Knoxville store.I know the 10 was bought by one of my employees up there and the 8.5,9.5 and 12 are on hold for customers.I am going to call them tomorrow because I want the 9.5.I dont know what happened I just know they ended back at Sport Seasons after you got the deal of the year.Aint no thing though.We are still piecing it together to find out what really happened.So whats up with the Summit.I know I couldnt make it to the get together but damn let a brother in on the details.

hmmm...that would make total sense if those were the sizes that i bought. I bought 10, 10, 10.5, 11.5. I scanned a copy of my receipt to verify. I dontdo business with shady people, and maybe it can help you guys figure out exactly what really happened. Keep me posted.

I blocked out my CC info for obvious reasons.

16a7h93.jpg

Makes a little more sense....man you saved $840.00 on them packs.Oh s*** now as I read your receipt you bought 7/16 not 6/17. The markdown was for the Carminepack.Did you realize what you bought or were you thinking it was the Hares pack.Now its getting crazy.Im on the Carmine pack and you didnt even buy Carmines onthat transaction.My bad for my misuse of info.Hmmmm......

^^^^^kev, you just had to rub it in huh?
and vic, you got any info on the "supposed" qs of the infrared am 90's?

Not right now I know it supposed to be in fall 08 which is July,August and September.And there are two versions a regular release and a premium release withostrich.We are not a QS Nike account right now.We are a QS Brand Jordan account and we just got our Jordan LS account.Until we start taking all that clothingthat places like City Gear and PK give away then we wont see a Nike QS account.Sorry guys.....

To vic's point, I understand from a business perspective why s.s. would be aprehensious about taking on the clothing. We all know the stuff don't movethat fast. And it kills a store to have 35-50 tshirts sitting on the racks. I (regrettably) respect that.

Oh and dont get me wrong I would love to have the shoes.We have always been known to get QS shoes and have the latest hard to find items but Nike is making itreal hard right now with them going to open up some specialty shops in the near future and with the supposed(not really)resurgence
of the big box chains like Foot Locker and so on.....Bet you didnt know Brand Jordans third biggest account was Hibbetts Sporting Goods.And to go back to Kevspoint yeah just look at Phatkaps,dont get me wrong Tee is my dude,but I know he is sitting on some clothing that is even hard to get rid of at half price.Hewill realize that getting his Nike account will be a blessing for the footwear but a huge headache on the apparel side,well he should know that dealing withhis Jordan LS account.

****Thanks though for the ones that stay true and still shop at SS.Its you guys that keep the doors open even when you are getting countdown packs for100.....I am working on that QS Nike account,as I use to do with Joe back in the day,if you guys need something and can get a style number give it to me and Ican try to order it.Most of the time its not available but I have lucked up and ordered some cool stuff for the store that no ones seen in the area.Thanksagain!****

Whats up with the summitt?Im still in the middle of moving,didnt think it would take this long.Wish I could have met up with you guys.

Vic taking jabs huh? J/P...but I know all too well how the retail clothing industry is going. Working for my current rmployer has given me perspective/insightthat I was not privey to before. However, nike is brilliant for having the bundle philosophy with their clothing. Its awesome for their bottom-line.

...As far as the summit goes I also hope we can make it happen soon. A few of you know that I have been interviewing for a new position, and I currentlyposting this from my blackberry in the airport on my way back from nyc. I've spoken to joe several times and the hold up is that Tee wants to hold thesummit on a thursday or sunday. We need to show him the turnout will be much higher is this is on a friday or saturday. I'm not sure if we can petition orsomething, but personally there is no way I can make an event if it isn't friday or saturday. Anyone with any thoughts? Petition, phone calls, emails, etcto Tee? Joe updates?

^yea we need to make a petition because why have it on a thursday or Sunday? Friday or Saturday sounds much better! People will actually look foward to comingon the weekend.

...Finally back in TN.
^when you made the comment about getting the packs for 100 as if that's all I cop. I knew you were joking so that's why I said it. Lol. I actually wasup there the other day and copped my wofe some of those new considered acg type shoes. Forgot the name, but she loves em.

yeah we need to voice to dude that any other day but fri/sat would be wack.

Vic, whats up with those $99 6/17 Packs????? dam..... Im up for a summit too, if i can help in any way,someone just let me know..

Whats up with SATCO this weekend? I dont have #%%$ to do. My golf league is over, and my wife will be at a coach's clinic. LMK what the deal is. Only badthing may be if Bernard, Tom,Joe, and Vic have to work. However I think we may even see a Slater sighting. That would be EPIC.

Back
Top Bottom