The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Originally Posted by ireminisce

i got you des . . chill doggie, lol.

its either going to be the second weekend of august or towards the end.

where you staying at next semester?

and haskew doesn't teach microecon doggie!

lol, towards the end of august is better for me. and im staying at campus crossings north, next to the campus. u going to get an apartment this year orburn that gas daily? lol

haskew does teach microecon though unless she not teaching it this semester. i need gaitley, im taking kostwokasifhaihfaeoeski or somebody like that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. . i'll be burning that gas daily.

and yeah i guess she ain't teaching it this semester.

. . i was trying hard to get gaitely too, but that joint is full.

i still find it funny how i met you on niketalk . . 'cause i would've never guessed you were a member just from seeing you on campus,
laugh.gif

you bringing more shoes this year dunny?

bhzmafia, you go 2 mtsu also? Im glad to see MTSU is in the house B! And Anku, i went to the summit last year, TN NT's has some heat!!!

^ i am . . going
pimp.gif
too.

. . missing a going away party to catch it too,
smh.gif
@ me.

'ol girl is moving to ireland too,
laugh.gif

i still find it funny how i met you on niketalk . . 'cause i would've never guessed you were a member just from seeing you on campus,
laugh.gif

i know, i had to basically dress up almost everyday from that organization i was in at one point
laugh.gif
ill probably bring a few more this year since ill be living in an apartment. isold a lot of shoes earlier during the summer though since i couldnt get a job
tired.gif
im trying to rack back up though.
bhzmafia, you go 2 mtsu also? Im glad to see MTSU is in the house B! And Anku, i went to the summit last year, TN NT's has some heat!!!
yea, what classification are u? ima be a sophmore this year.

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

hello my ppls. f&f is july 24 - 27 so holla at me if you need a card.

ima need a card...what yall got in there?

EDIT: and JOE, Tee said holla at him

Smh @ bern

Tom I need a card def

Joe- don't drop the ball homie

Marques- what up kid?

Rest of TN fam goodnight, and this movie is finna be pifffffffffffffF

kev, who is marques?!?!? lol nah homie, im chillin. i found a carmine pack in my size FINALLY! so ima hold out on my 4s for a wk or so…im sure theyll still bearound how was batman?! im goin 2 see it 2nite imax style watup B?

Joe- don't drop the ball homie
Like you have been dropping the ball answering your phone for the past few days?

I got yall though~ Its been a hella week for me. I need to step up my personal ++@%. I have no time for my ++@%.

^clown...you know what im going through right now, and you hit me up on aim while i was at work not my cell. Ill be at opry this afternoon so maybe i can stopby or whatever.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif

i know, i had to basically dress up almost everyday from that organization i was in at one point
laugh.gif
ill probably bring a few more this year since ill be living in an apartment. i sold a lot of shoes earlier during the summer though since i couldnt get a job
tired.gif
im trying to rack back up though.
yea, what classification are u? ima be a sophmore this year.

Im going to be a sophmore too. They going to hate us this fall for real on campus. They hated B. The 1st one with the G-shock.
eek.gif

But hope to see you on campus, and I'm staying at Raiders Ridge.

Vic! Can you let me know when the price on the 19/4's drop because memphis sold out fast. Any location, let me know. Thanks.

Originally Posted by fly1587

know em memphis dudes prolly gone rack up on forces and pass on the packs!!

guess "em Memphis dudes" proved ya'll wrong
sorry for those that didnt cop tho. yall gotta realize, with swoosh not being a sourceanymore, its not just mempians...hell, they live there
people will travel to get that discount....from here, AL, GA, etc. cuz everybody know somebody that work there
so if you wanted or want anyother pack, you gotta be there on friday to camp

^it wasn't just about the time u got there. The employee's got them but nobody else. Since this pack was limited, there was only enough foremployee's. Last pack everybody out there got them! This pack...no deal. if u were an employee you were good.

^word

Marcus,
It will have to be the weekend after next for the tint. My dude is going out of town. Ill keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom