The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

yawnnn...we are still meeting up at 4pm right? Im kinda salty that whenever we do a meetup its always the same 3-4 heads. That's not a effin meetupimo...just already established friends hanging out. It would be so much easier to get this summit going if more ppl were able to collab on this event. My 2cents

Marcus ~ Good to meet you , nice to have another legit head for Satco Saturday. I wish i could have kicked itlonger.
B, Kev, Kerry, as always that !!@# got me on hurt. Kerry knows what I mean but not out that end forme.
sick.gif

^Co-sign

Marcus it was dope to finally get a chance to chill. Happy to see the TN Fam grow! Wish we had like 2 more bottles of Sake.

Sneaker Summit details pretty much worked out...confirmed date, time, location, etc coming soon. By the way Joe, Kerry is heated you put her out there likethat...shhh had me dying tho.

i had a good time last night . . was dope to kick it.

got to meet another tn nter . . and got to know dave & blake some more, cool peoples.

good looks on the red stripe & sake shots kev.

. . holla at me when you need someone to critique them ribs
pimp.gif
. ( . . pause )

and yeah the tn fam is growing . . but it'll crumble a bit if . .

edit:
laugh.gif
at the gshock leading marques to our table . .

joe, kev, b....was def good to meet yall...cool peeps
glad i went to the right satco, or else i wouldnt have been full of beers and sake (next round's on me homie)
i mos def i had a good time chillin (teriaki chicken and sake FTW)
and yes, the g-shock led me to the right direction
roll.gif

^^^Come on tom, we need to roll out friday nite i know u want this pack..But i feel u
bout working i got somebody working for me. I hope we will be back at 3, so im good
But if u dont make it i will ask somebody for a extra pack for u like last time!!
pimp.gif
U already
know em memphis dudes prolly gone rack up on forces and pass on the packs!!

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I thought they stopped emp discounts on the packs??? Or was it just Swoosh access to pack discounts? Info?

Yeah there is no discount on swoosh on the packs, but other jordans and other shoes are discounted..
The memphis employee store give discounts on and the packs and everything else.

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Originally Posted by Emeka615

Tommy are you rolling out friday night?

idk man. i gotta be at work at 1

Yea I feel you. I got to be at work too. I got my sister covering for me till I get back. Hopefully we get back before 1pm.

Yea Tom said something to me at work bout a Sneaker Summit
Plz inform me bout it i will be glad to come throu and see all the
heat my TN Family Got!!!

Damn, I've missed out the last couple of pages. Can anybody give me an update on a summit? I'll be back at MTSU August 20th, so I'll be closer toNashville if it was going to be held there. I'm definitely coming, just need a date.

i got you des . . chill doggie, lol.

its either going to be the second weekend of august or towards the end.

where you staying at next semester?

and haskew doesn't teach microecon doggie!

Back
Top Bottom