The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Daaamn Vic, those Baby Blues are killin me ! I'll be posted up @ like 5am to score those. I hope i can get 2. I'll see you Saturday.

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.

Imma have to make a trip up there thursday to look around....I try to stay away from that mall this time of year.Nondriving @+# tourists.
Listening to that new Ludacris.....bangin!

Kev-I got you a copy of that new Britney Spears....nah Im messing.....pain meds got me chillin.....Go Titans!

Yo Vic,
I called the other spots to see what they had to say about Friday. They didn't seem to know too much. Dude @ HH was more help. He said they had zero sz13s. They need to put you in charge of all the spots ! ! ! !

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.

thos 23s
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by victorjames

Imma have to make a trip up there thursday to look around....I try to stay away from that mall this time of year.Nondriving @+# tourists.

Kev-I got you a copy of that new Britney Spears....nah Im messing.....pain meds got me chillin.....Go Titans!
I work 10-5 thursday

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Originally Posted by victorjames

I work 10-5 thursday

Thats whats up!

Vic Ive always hated that chick. Even is HS when she first came out peeps were beasting I thought she was wack. not saying I wouldnt smash back then, butnow...ewwwww

^indeed.

b,

I forgot the name of the CP you were looking for. im sure you got the info by now, but I just got home from NorCal late last night. hit me u if you still needinfo.

Yo Vic, you still have those cement Jordan blazers, whatever they are called?

Put me up a 10 ill be there in the morning LMK!

Joe what are you talking about...the PHLY....or the Phat Low 1s....you still got my cell number?Im off tomorrow but if you need me to call
one of the stores and put a hold on something let me know.

Did Sport Seasons get the Strap I Highs? None of the spots close to me in Florida got them.
frown.gif
If someone wants to get me a size 10.5 I'll be more thanhappy to pay retail+gas or whatever to get them and I can either pick them up or pay for shipping.. They're going for nearly 200 on eBay already and Ireally don't wanna pay that much just because South Florida sucks. HELP! Someone PM me!

Sorry dude SS didnt get them due to allocation problems with the shoes.I didnt see anyone with them in town at all.
If I run across a pair I will scoop them up for you.

To everyone about the XX3s on 11/28...My store didnt get them....only HH and RG got them in limited quanities and
I cannot reserve any.Best bet is to show up early.Good luck.

*white Penny 2s finally showed up*

SS will be getting a quickstrike Nelly Six Rings and the Nelly Spizike on 12/31...thought Id pass that along.

Thanks, Vic. Anyone else willing to scoop them up, shoot me a PM and I'll make sure it was worth your time. I'm not paying these ******ed resellerprices for them. It makes me sick. Marking them up a little is one thing, but a 100 dollar increase in under 24 hours is sick.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Thanks, Vic. Anyone else willing to scoop them up, shoot me a PM and I'll make sure it was worth your time. I'm not paying these ******ed reseller prices for them. It makes me sick. Marking them up a little is one thing, but a 100 dollar increase in under 24 hours is sick.

I remember those days.....anyway jut wait until the 11/12 pack drops. ebay prices will bottom out. I mean AJ1's with a strap??? Gimmick imo, but if that isyour thing just be patient cause someone will get desperate.

whats up....anyone know where i can cop the motorsports
in memphis?...everywhere i call so far...they are saying
they arent getting them...or only getting the bulls colorway...
the athletes foot in southland mall says they have them....
but i hear they are kinda suspect...as far as selling fakes...

any help is appreciated........Thanks...

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Thanks, Vic. Anyone else willing to scoop them up, shoot me a PM and I'll make sure it was worth your time. I'm not paying these ******ed reseller prices for them. It makes me sick. Marking them up a little is one thing, but a 100 dollar increase in under 24 hours is sick.

I remember those days.....anyway jut wait until the 11/12 pack drops. ebay prices will bottom out. I mean AJ1's with a strap??? Gimmick imo, but if that is your thing just be patient cause someone will get desperate.
True story. They are a gimmick...a very clean gimmick. Those 1s are one of those shoes that are so clean as a hi-top, but not clean enough thatI'd drop hundreds on the '94 retro. I think the only place that got them down here in Florida is in MIA, and I'm not wasting valuable time off withthe family/friends/girlfriend to make a 1 hour drive at 5 in the morning to line up for them when I know there's another way. But you can bet your *** thatI'll be out there on December 26th for at least 1 pack.
pimp.gif

EDIT: 100th post...movin' on up.

^i totally understand how it is being in college trying to support a hobby...been there done that. However, after a while you start to appreciate quality overquanity (I sound like Joe smh). Personally, I would much rather save on buying a few shoes and cop a really nice shoe. I guess that's why my stash was onealmost 200, but is not hovering at about 115. I am much happier with my new collection that my old one. I still could do some trimming, but the less and leesyou get the harder it is to let valuable stuff go.

So where is everybody getting these 11/12's? I need the best places to go too as back up plans lol.

vic check your pm's

Happy Thanksgiving to my TN Fam. God Bless you and your families...please think and remember what you are all thankful for. I know there is so much I amthankful for these days...........

I got my UNC XX3s from S-S Rivergate this morning. My 1st pr. from ebay showed up Wed. It was a good day. I'm tired ! I hope all ya'll had a goodTDay. Holla !

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.

Back
Top Bottom